Viper Wreck - Bill Pemberton to the rescue!

Relentless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just about a month ago, some lowlife a**hole pushed my 2001 viper into a guardrail and took off. The car was totaled. Luckily me and my wife weren't hurt, but I was extremely upset about the whole incident since my car was perfect with only about 1400 miles on it. After telling Bill Pemberton my sad story, It only took Bill about 3 weeks to find me a replacement 2001 Blue RT/10 that was brand new with no miles (well 13 miles from the factory) I cannot overstate how much effort and time Bill took to find me the perfect car. He truly went above and beyond the call of duty in all aspects of the purchase. All I can say is thanks to Bill Pemberton and Woodhouse,they have earned all of my future business. Anybody looking for a Viper should call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse. I'd also like to thank Chuck "Viper Wizard" Tator for all of his help and effort in this matter. Now, here are some pics of my new baby!

viper2009(Medium).jpg

IM003396(Medium).jpg

viperhome001(Medium).jpg

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul,
Good luck with that beauty.
Looks like you took delivery at the home of the "Viper Wizard."
ONLY Tators Dodge looks like that.
Great guys Bill P. and Chuck T.
hail[1].gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats - NICE car!

Bill P is "the man" when it comes to Vipers. Was there any doubt that he would look out for you? We've come to expect this service level from good old Mr. Pemberton - he's like our dealer and we're his druggies - only we're addicted to horsepower
supergrin.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's out there, BillP can & will find it!
hail[1].gif

Hey who's Red RT is that in the background?
O, that's mine.
supergrin.gif

Enjoy Paul !
BURNOUT.gif

[Carry your Gun for the Aholes!
dead.gif
]

OP
OP
Relentless

Relentless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahesh: No, I didn't get the guy's plate number. It was 8:30 at nite and hard to see, cause it happened so fast.
pissed.gif

John ACR: Yea I did take delivery at Tator Dodge. I had parts from my other car that I wanted Chuck to install before I took her home.
supergrin.gif

Matt: I believe I can speak for Chuck when I say that his rear spoiler is a Dodge part, not autoform. I was discussing that very subject with Chuck when I picked my car up
cool.gif

Chuck:
You are the man! I figured that I'd feature your car and dealership in a shameless plug!
rofl.gif

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're usually well prepared in Miami for those kinds of incidents,
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
Enjoy it!

OP
OP
Relentless

Relentless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks MP, I wish that I would've had the time to fly out there and meet Bill P....Maybe next Viper
supergrin.gif

I'm glad everything worked out so smoothly too. I have to say that State Farm was top notch throughout the whole ordeal.
Good Luck with your Final Edition! Maybe we'll meet at Tator's next BBQ!
cool.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte