Vipermania SRT10 Hardtop...

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we finally have our SRT tops ready for production!.We'll be updating our website (www.vipermania.com) within the next 2 weeks with professional pictures. Enclosed are some pictures I took with my old digital. The top will have an introductory price of $3795.00, and includes the following features..
Quick and Secure install, painted to match factory colors, drastic improvement in rear visibility and the rear window is removable!! The top also allows additional headroom to accomodate a racing helmet. Delivery time is 6-8 weeks due to previous orders being filled. Sorry it's taken so long however I believe the wait was worth it!! Thanks everyone!!

srt1.jpg

srt2.jpg

srt3.jpg

srt4.jpg

Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking top - How is the rear window attached? Has it been water tested (for leaks)? Do you old age discounts for people that is over the hill and drive under under the speed limit?

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the scoop isn't funtional and yes it's been water tested. The rear window is held in place at 4 points and is easily removed. I have other photos but please e-mail me directly so I don't take up too much board space... Thanks!!

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I e-mailed you for some additional pictures but I am sure the board has room for an interior shot of the hard top :D

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, due to some unexpected personal issues we haven't been able to get the professional pictures completed yet. I do however have alot more photos that I took this weekend (inside and out) but I can't seem to get them onto the site. I can e-mail them directly to those who are interested, just let me know what you're looking for. Paul, I'm 6'2 and theres another 3-4 inches above my head in the car, it definately helps in the headroom area!!... While we had the car out taking the photos people were stopping by like crazy to get a look at it, it's definately a real headturner!!...

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, this makes me want to buy an SRT now...And the price seems great, given the old double bubble top was ~ a 3K option!! This seems like a steal at the intro price...

Tomer

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the central scoop operational?

If it were functional, it would pressurize the cockpit and likley bow the windows outward at high speed, and maybe even blow the back one out.

You could DUCT the scoop and use the flow cool things....

Or you could REVERSE the scoop and make it functional for improved cockpit airflow and window sealing... As a proud V-mania distributor, we custom-ordered 1 of 1 for a Gen 2 in this way. Hope to have this awesome SRT top inventoried very soon.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 3rd picture looks a lot like a Z06 :eek:

I saw what I thought was another manufacturers hardtop on a silver car while I was at Barrett/Jackson recently. It was most likely an AZ chapter member, so maybe he will chime in too.

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait until these tops are seen in public.. They totally change the look of the Viper. I wish I had better luck at posting pictures we had a stock '03 with the softop up next to another with our top on....Incredible difference!!...Made me want to buy an '03!!!...Just wait...:)
I hope to post a few more pictures here soon...

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't know about you guys but i don't like that top

I agree. It's too bubbly looking, and the side windows look HORRIBLE! They should flatten out the top and have it so that it covers part of the side window so that it gives the window a sort of evil slanted look, kind of like I did with photoshop on my Viper below -- and yes, I know they can't do it exactly like that, but I think they could get somewhat close.

-Manny

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang