Vipers and Motorcycles

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are there any Viper owners that have motorcylces planning to attend Bikeoctoberfest? If so maybe we can set a time and place to hook up down there.
smile.gif

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"down there" is Daytona, Fl. i heard that "Biketoberfest" is not nearly half as good as "bike week" in March. think i'm going to wait to go to that next year.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biketober Fest in Daytona is much better than Bike Week, in case you have never been. Biketober Fest was Bike Week 20 years ago as far as not being overly crowded, however this is changing rapidly.

Remember that during Bike Week the Daytona 200 is running as well as several other big races which causes more attendance. The absence of the races is the difference, there is still about 400,000 people in a 7 Block radius versus 750,000.
laugh.gif

OP
OP
K

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was there (Daytona) last year and it was everything as big as Bike week in March, however only 4 days instead of 10. Lot of bikes and happy hours. Same quality and quantity of venders as March's event. It suprised me. I've been down for bikeweek the last 5 years and only last year was there for the octoberfest. Will be there again on 10/17/02.

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, since none of you can make up your mind as to which is better, i think i'm just going to have to go to both and decide for myself. even if it takes the rest of my life....

OP
OP
K

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JM, thats in your back yard. I look forward to riding without the helmet for up here its not an option. Warm weather helps to. However this past March was not good.
GTS go for it, you'll like it.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biketoberfest
Yes another week at work,but somebody has to do it.
Bike week and Biketoberfest both are fun but now days
Biketoberfest seems like it is more laid back and the
locals don't jack the prices as much.

Skeeter