Vipers qulify 1st and 3rd at the Canadian ALMS round

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's hope so! This is my home track where I've enjoyed chasing the odd Viper for 10 years in a modified Supra TT and MR2, and most recently 5L s/c XKR. Looking forward to driving a Gen 5 here. Enjoy watching the race at this awesome track!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Television Broadcast:
Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 1:00pm EDT
You must be registered for see images

Live Streaming:
Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 11:45am EDT
You must be registered for see images

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New Qualifying Lap record too I see .. Awesome Job SRT...Allot of effort and expense goes into this.....their efforts are appreciated...:headbang:

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the Corvette crash Video it looks like the left front wheel has power?. Am I out of the loop? Or does the Vett have....? :dunno:

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really like to see "Viper" on the top of the windshield instead of SRT. People know what a Viper is and what it accomplished in the past. SRT- not so much. They refer to the Chevy as "Corvette" racing as well.

1HOTV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.. However... what does your response have to do with the last posts made? How about starting your own post ... Over and Out... :headbang:

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole race was incredible the the last few laps....wow !!!! Respect for the SRT team!!! And for those who haven't seen the gen5 yet, I can tell you it's much better than in picture..... Had the chance to meet Ralph and to see Storm up close and I can tell you that those carbon fiber parts and spoiler gives a much meaner look to the car.... can't wait for the roadster :headbang:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Two on the podium ....................the win is just a short distance away. Great drives by the SRT Viper Team and echo others -- the last 10 laps were nailbiters!!!

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The last lap when they were door to door with the Vette had me and my mom out of our chairs and yelling. Too bad they couldn't quite make it stick, but awesome to see a double podium finish. The 3rd place Viper came out of nowhere for that podium too, wasn't it down in 6th or something? The radio transmission from the team that they "had permission to scratch the paint" was hilarious.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last lap when they were door to door with the Vette had me and my mom out of our wheelchairs and yelling
The finish threw both of us flat faced on the floor, still yelling !

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great result...great race. The GT cars are finally getting some coverage, which is well deserved. Its the top class of the series. I also thought it was weird to see the Vette front wheel spinning in the grass after the impact, like it was a drive wheel. What a drive for the Vettes and the Vipers. Too bad the P2 cars got into the mix, that added some excitement but took away some opportunities from the SRT at a critical time in the race, the end. Looking forward to the next race!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really close finish and great SRT coverage finally. Milner is just an incredible driver for Corvette. Would be nice to have him and Beretta back from Ferrari.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62