Vipers4sale, want to buy this car, who really owns it?

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's mine, I'm keeping it. SilverSnake wanted me to help him get another one. I have carte blance to buy him one. Sweet...I love buying cars!

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shopping is fun, but now I am just getting anxious. I have been Viper-less for far too long.

Thanks Carl for spearheading this.

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure which silver your interested in, but I like to move my 04 srt-10,

its listed in the vca classifieds here is some info, might be convienced to sell in the upper 40's, thanks

For Immediate Sale:

One awesome and beautiful Paxton supercharged 2004 Viper, dyno tuned to nearly 700rwhp. Corsa Cat-Back, Carbon fiber interior, MGW goodies, Boost pod and gauge, 3:55 rear gear, upgrade brake rotors, newer 5 spoke rims (only 2k on new tires), car cover, Not Tracked or abused. 16k miles (Most are Highway miles).

heres a youtube video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7JhHRD1js

[email protected] or

559-696-7385 (Fresno, Ca)

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He wants a Gen II ACR, no stripes.

The 2001 Sapphire ACR was the preferred option but a local car was found over the weekend and final details are being worked out. It might be to late on the Sapphire one.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Deallmaker, I sent you a PM with my email.

The local San Diego car remains an option but requires a bit more info. There is a opening of opportunity for a moment.

Vipers4Sale seems to be just a website and not a real business....weird

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deallmaker, I sent you a PM with my email.

The local San Diego car remains an option but requires a bit more info. There is a opening of opportunity for a moment.

Vipers4Sale seems to be just a website and not a real business....weird

They are an actual broker - I have dealt with them recently (like in the last 4 weeks) in the purchase of a Gen 1. If you want any info about them PM please. Thanks.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are an actual broker - I have dealt with them recently (like in the last 4 weeks) in the purchase of a Gen 1. If you want any info about them PM please. Thanks.

Just noticed that when reading through the cars from the link in the OP. Yours is still listed. Looked at the mileage and went, HEY!!!!:omg::rolaugh:

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy - thx! Well, she is definitely here with me parked in the garage. My bro-in-law did send me a link to the site showing SOLD... :)

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, the car in San Diego was sold from underneath us (This work thing really gets in the way) before we could get all the details worked out. So we are back in the hunt

Ted, I sent you a PM

If anyone knows the owner of the Sapphire ACR pass on the word to contact us. Marv doesn't return calls.

Carl

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Carl

I actually test drove the ACR you are talking about. Marv does the Pebble Beach thing every year, not just the weekend but the whole week. Still no excuse for not returning your calls though. They are real, we have our monthly meetings at his warehouse.

Let me know if I can help you.

Brad

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Carl

I actually test drove the ACR you are talking about. Marv does the Pebble Beach thing every year, not just the weekend but the whole week. Still no excuse for not returning your calls though. They are real, we have our monthly meetings at his warehouse.

Let me know if I can help you.

Brad

Brad, my ol racing buddy.

I PM'd my phone number...call me sat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21