Virginia Owners Please Read

LeftyBaseballr16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Virginia Beach, Virginia / Louisburg, North Caroli
This may be kind of an awkward question. Im a College Student I play Baseball at Louisburg College in North Carolina (Kind of a quick Bio well because Im new to Forums) Anyways I was wondering if there's any Virginia Beach Viper owners here. I've been saving up for a Viper for about 3 years now (Working construction in the summers isnt the best way of making the cash but hey Slowly but surely, I'll be the first Viper owner that still lives with Mom and Pops Ha!) Anyways I love sports car, currently driving a Camaro. But I would love if I could have the oppurunity to ride in one of these (thats the awkward question) If any guys in the Virginia Beach area doesn't have much planned coming up April 13th to 16th (16th my birthday what a present haha) I'd really like to just ride in it and really see what it's like. I know thats kinda weird but.... I've read so much it's a shame I still haven't really actually felt the power. The most powerful car I've been in so far was a Supercharged Mustang and that made my adreniline go crazy. Anyways thanks

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're ever near Middle GA, look me up. I'd be glad to let you cruise around with me. Before I bought my Viper, I was the same way. Any Viper I saw, I took tons of pictures and if I was lucky enough to see the owner, I'd ask just for a ride around the parking lot. I kinda felt awkward about asking as well, but all the owners were always supercool and didnt seem like they minded. I always said when I bought a Viper, i'd be just as nice to people as Viper owners had been to me.

OP
OP
L

LeftyBaseballr16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Virginia Beach, Virginia / Louisburg, North Caroli
Ya I still prob. have another year or two until I can actually buy one and It's just fustrating. I wish I was related to Bill Gates or something he could buy me a modified Viper and not even realize the money was gone. He makes that kinda money off interested probally like every 10 minutes or something ridiculous. Plus college isn't helping but luckily I have a Baseball scholarship which is helping out. I just want to get in one and be like ahhhhh yes this is so worth it haha

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
viperrent.com - for a fee Mark will come down a drive you around all weekend. No awkwardness needed - pure business.

Reaction score
$$$$ ?????

Lets see....I think I live in Virginia Beach and have been back here since 02! :)

I'm in Annapolis this weekend (7-9th), but I'm in Va Beach the next weekend....as well as registered for the Auto Show on the Boardwalk the 29th. I could get you a ride in a fast Viper....or one of Rick's (inside joke...if HE sees this!!!). :)

We're down at the Haygood shopping center every Sat. night if the weather is good. Can't miss the rode between two thorns......I mean, my red one between Rick's two Blue/White ones! LOL! :)

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey.. I beat you to it, I still live with my mommy and I got a viper! haha