Visit By Roy Sjoberg Postponed

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by sjtarro, Feb 1, 2011.

  1. sjtarro

    sjtarro Viper Owner

    Dec 16, 2007
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    The New Mexico Viper Club just experienced a terrible accident! Our "want to" just crashed into the "reality" of the snow storm bearing down on us. The weather prognosticators report temperatures in the mid-teens, falling to below zero, mixed with 4" - 6" of snow. That isn't any conditions I would want to be driving in. As a result, we are postponing the meeting with Roy Sjoberg until Wednesday evening, and will be meeting someplace here in Albuquerque. Tuesday's meeting in Santa Fe has been cancelled. That is the bad news.

    The good news is Roy is willing to meet with for dinner and/or do a presentation for us on Wednesday evening. We are working getting the logistics nailed down, and should have more information to share sometime tomorrow. Bill & Tim are working on the logistics, but if you are interested in meeting Roy on Wednesday, please call Bill at 856-3313 to find out when and where we will be meeting. I kind feel like the ogre that canceled Christmas, but as Roy and I agreed, we cannot control the weather.

    Steve Tarro

Share This Page