VOI 9 pics

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, we just got in to vegas and there are already near 75 vipers here. They are arriving every minute. here's some pics of our trip. not much text will be added, but I will try to add pic everyday.

34DSC03121-med.JPG

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE.... I don't have much laptop battery left, so the words will be left to a min.

The BBQ was the BEST! I can't beleive how great it was!

Gift bag is shown 1st. THIS IS A GREAT GIFT BAG (shirt not shown)

34DSC03362-med.JPG

34DSC03360-med.JPG

34DSC03353-med.JPG

34DSC03272-med.JPG

34DSC03201.med.JPG

34DSC03196-med.JPG

34DSC03188-med.JPG

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the story with the Black & white?? C U tommorow.
That was Officer Todd. In his own words, he was there to violate our civil rights.

Actually he was a nice guy. We were already parked and he just stopped to thank us for coming through his small town and to remind us of deer hazards on the roads around there (wherever the heck we were).

Snk Btn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, I am jealous. I must be awesome to see so many Vipers in one location.

Keep us posted with new pictures.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
That looks like a lot of fun!!

But I could never do that, when I am in Vegas I maintain a legal intoxication 24 hours a day and last thing I need to get behind a wheel, or even get up early!

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice the truck line that dropped off all the Vipers! Reliable, and that is just what they are! It will be interesting to hear from those who had their cars shipped by truck as to how the truck lines performed. Reliable is hard to beat when it comes to shipping Vipers, that is based on our own experience with Reliable. The pictures remind me of the one VOI we went to in St. Louis (VOI6), it was a great time, and we really enjoyed it, hope to go at least one more time if and when it gets closer to Florida. Just be careful if it rains! I hope you can get some pics of Vipers cruising down the strip at night, that will be great! Enjoy the experience. Looks like the Viper owners have used their imaginations again with their signature license plates as well. Someone always posts some pics of the plates and some of the unique ideas that always pop up on Vipers. :2tu:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly feel sorry for anyone that can't make it (except any Nevada member) because you're missing the event of a lifetime! There are 680 Vipers registered, and it takes two HUGE parking decks to hold them all.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for pics

Oh man-makes me sick-got my viper two months ago and we had made other plans, but are making plans for next year.

Since I am new to the Viper world I will ask the question--Is their a possibity it will move to other locations in coming years??

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for pics

Oh man-makes me sick-got my viper two months ago and we had made other plans, but are making plans for next year.

Since I am new to the Viper world I will ask the question--Is their a possibity it will move to other locations in coming years??

This is only the 2nd time VOI has been in Vegas (the first was in 1999), and it's usually at a different location each time (Dallas, St. Louis, Nashville).

You're missing one heck of an event and I'm having the time of my life. I had the choice between 2 bases to be stationed at, and the ONLY reason I chose Vegas was because VOI 9 was going to be here.

OP
OP
C O D Y

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More pics! No real news today. They brought in the "That thing got a Hemi" guy and he was pretty funny. No news on the new viper yet. They had a bunch of cars out for the dinner, but no Challenger or new 08 viper. Maybe on Wed night.

Today was fun, but the the Nevada's BBQ event still ranks as the best event so far.

34DSC03387-med.JPG

34DSC03383-med.JPG

34DSC03371-med.JPG

34DSC03373-med.JPG

FREE ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34DSC03390-med.JPG

34DSC03388-med.JPG

34DSC03384-med.JPG

34DSC03398-med.JPG

It was near impossible to get to the venders! Lots of great viper items for sale.

I'll posts more tomorrow! good night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave