VOI high res pics for fellow Viper lovers

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fan6s/collections/72157631679201131/
Here's a link to just some of our Viper pics from VOI, all loaded up high res, and 'help yourself' download... so if you see a pic we got of your car at CMS you can click and save big :) no-pro-photography, but a most keen eye for the beauty of the snake 'Rovaling'. Still can't quite get over the experience of yet another awesome VOI, the cars and the people... OMG the new GTS-R naked :omg: ooh-la-la. And the Chief Riley tech managing their build, originally built my restoration-project GTS-R car!
To celebrate it all I got the GTS-R2 first crash part, signed fascia by all the drivers, at the charity auction. I sat it on the seat next to me and stroked it all the way home :smirk:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nadine it is Garrett,

I can't believe they let you take that on the plane lol. Did it take any convincing??

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fan6s/collections/72157631679201131/
Here's a link to just some of our Viper pics from VOI, all loaded up high res, and 'help yourself' download... so if you see a pic we got of your car at CMS you can click and save big :) no-pro-photography, but a most keen eye for the beauty of the snake 'Rovaling'. Still can't quite get over the experience of yet another awesome VOI, the cars and the people... OMG the new GTS-R naked :omg: ooh-la-la. And the Chief Riley tech managing their build, originally built my restoration-project GTS-R car!
To celebrate it all I got the GTS-R2 first crash part, signed fascia by all the drivers, at the charity auction. I sat it on the seat next to me and stroked it all the way home :smirk:

Very nice pics Miss! Was a pleasure seeing you again as well! :)

Hey Nadine it is Garrett,

I can't believe they let you take that on the plane lol. Did it take any convincing??

Yeah, thats what I want to know! LOL

Great pics Nadine :1up:

Ade and Neil got me some parts too :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

:rolaugh: Nice shots! Did anyone get the pics of Nadine pulling parts off it? I know I saw a tranny come out in under 3 min and disappear into her hand bag...... :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWEsome pictures, ***....exactly the pics I love to see: VIPERSSSSSSSS!!! THX girl!
Glad you were able to come across and enjoy!
~juli

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many thanks for the pics. The photo of the Rolex winner is hysterical!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper