VOI Registration $?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling that it will be open today. Or...the feeling could be the burning sensation between my toes thus throwing off my prediction. :D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOIs are great events, but do cost some $ to attend; if you can't afford it, don't go, and don't b*tch about it. Worrying about $100-$200 potential savings for an option of a non-driving non-goody-bag-getting guest doesn't amount to much when you are talking about:
1. VOI admission price: est. $800x2 = $1600
2. Travel costs: varies
3. Room costs: est. $800-$1000

If you're ability to go depends on a couple hundred bucks, look to save on the room costs. A couple of times, I stayed offsite at a budget room shared with a fellow Viper owner (other times I had my guest and paid for the onsite room), spending only around $250 instead of $800 (or would have been $500 if had the whole room, still more savings than a reduced guest price).

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling that it will be open today. Or...the feeling could be the burning sensation between my toes thus throwing off my prediction. :D

you should go and have your feelings checked :D

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some friends down in he area who would like to stop by and watch some of he track events, is this allowed and will there be some sort of spectator charge at the gates?

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
I have some friends down in he area who would like to stop by and watch some of the track events, is this allowed and will there be some sort of spectator charge at the gates?

Unfortunately in this case, these events are closed to the public. Besides liability and insurance, we also provide free drink stations and much more that we do not always staff. Providing or controlling drinks for spectators is not possible. Additionally, one of the long-standing benefits of a VOI is that owners can generally relax knowing that they can go have lunch or whatever they like and not worry about folks messing with their cars.

We will look into whether there is a way to keep them completely separate without needing to staff additional checkpoints and security. Otherwise we simply block the main entrance and only registered VOI attendees (windshield decals and/or wristband and credentials) can enter the facilities.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately in this case, these events are closed to the public. Besides liability and insurance, we also provide free drink stations and much more that we do not always staff. Providing or controlling drinks for spectators is not possible. Additionally, one of the long-standing benefits of a VOI is that owners can generally relax knowing that they can go have lunch or whatever they like and not worry about folks messing with their cars.

We will look into whether there is a way to keep them completely separate without needing to staff additional checkpoints and security. Otherwise we simply block the main entrance and only registered VOI attendees (windshield decals and/or wristband and credentials) can enter the facilities.

Thanks, I'm in the same boat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456