WARNING TO OTHER VETPER OWNERS

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car is way sweet looking, but cannot keep up with a real viper. Don't try it or you will get your ego crushed. Just a friendly warning...

OP
OP
U

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You foul mouthed punk. Go hijack a douc**** for your mom and quite hijacking my thread.

Go back to the alley you crawled out of...

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah... this is the impression we want to give to people here for the first time. :rolleyes:

Admins are like cops... never around when you need one.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO you crazy ********, that [******] hilarious.

wardouche, if someone gets offended and leaves over one post, well f***em' they can go s**** off on the porsche forum.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd have to be an fool to own a Vetper. If you can't afford the real thing, I'd recommend the Vipette. Same price as the Vetper and at least it has a V10. :smirk: :smirk:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if someone gets offended and leaves over one post, well f*****' they can go sp*** off on the porsche forum.

right... your argument sounds much more intelligent now that you've added a couple swear words :rolleyes:

keep the teenage theatrics where they belong... I suspect you're a regular there as it is :buttkick:

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey,, you said the cat had a leaky starfish. That one looks like you took USAF BAD ASP advice. Or did the VETPER get it. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235