Was just looking at my 02 rt10 today

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thought "damn! THAT is a sweet looking ride! And SO DIFFERENT from anything on the road. I also got several thumbs up and yells about my "sick ride". Felt good. All is well in the snake.;):drive: Anyone else admire their car for no reason out of the blue as they are getting ready to cruise? I'm guessing yes.:headbang:
You must be registered for see images attach

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They really are one of the most gorgeous cars ever built. But you wouldn't look at it the same if it weren't for the bigazz V10 you know is sitting under the hood.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thought "damn! THAT is a sweet looking ride!

Good thing you said "sweet looking ride" and not "Sweet Ride" as I would have to charge you for trademark infringement. :D

However, all RED Vipers can be considered "Sweet Rides." :cool:

Good looking car! :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate you for two reasons:

:D

1) 2002 RT/10 in red and looking like mine (crashed!)

2) old tires! Buy new M-PS2!

OP
OP
G

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was 80 here today. The fluid was water. I topped up my main coolant but the dang metal thingamajigi was a PITA to get off the small hose for the overflow. Will do it tom. Just use your hands to clip it "off" or just pull the hose/slide the hose off with clamp still attached? What is the easiest way?

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After owning mine for about a year and a half now I still am tempeted to sleep in it some nights. :)

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is a timeless design will always look awsome

had trouble leaving it alone tonight heheh . . even after not finishing working on it til 9pm

so interesting driving it and seeing some people's expressions when they obviously haven't seen one before and are just transfixed..

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps wasn't my idea with the wonky sea above ;)

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thought "damn! THAT is a sweet looking ride! And SO DIFFERENT from anything on the road. I also got several thumbs up and yells about my "sick ride". Felt good. All is well in the snake.;):drive: Anyone else admire their car for no reason out of the blue as they are getting ready to cruise? I'm guessing yes.:headbang:

WOW,the paint on that car looks deep!!!! :omg: Nice ride..:2tu:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fall in love with my cars more everytime I look at them. They are just so different from anything else on the road.... and so much better:2tu:

OP
OP
G

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Aspirations! The guy who detailed my car is a pro- the best in Ontario,Canada.

You can see before and after pics of mine and other exotics at his website. gtaindetail.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang