Was this you?

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver RT/10 on Garden State Parkway (NJ), mile marker 88 by Lakehurst, about 1:00 PM today (6-19)....I work for the Parkway and always admire any nice cars that go by. Just wanted to see if anyone from here was the one that passed. Since starting work, (last Wednesday), I've seen about 100 Vettes, 20 Porsches, 1 Viper, 1 Diablo VT....I think seeing nice cars is the only good point of my job...but it's just for the summer before I go back to school...
PS - If you have any heart in you at all, don't litter from mile 79 to 93....I don't wanna clean up after any more people than I have to....sigh...I better finish college so I dont do stuff like this for a living.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That wasn't me but I have a 99 red/silver ACR that goes by your exit all the time. Maybe I'll see you sometime.

Phil

OP
OP
S

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool deal, I'll keep an eye out for ya. If one of these days you are feeling charitable, how about you hook me up with a ride? I've been a Viper fan since '92. Seen many, been to many shows, (NAIAS and Zone Rendezvous were cool), but still haven't gotten a ride. Lemme know if you or someone else could help me out. PS. I'm living in Manchester right off those exits. Thanks.