Watch out for the classified scammers!

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BEWARE!

I have my 545R HRE wheels and tires for sale in the VCA classifieds.
To date I have received (3) bogus cashiers checks.
These arent your typical thiefs. All three guys were very convincing that they were on the up and up. One guy was so beleivable that I almost sent him the wheels and tires before the check cleared.
There was one common denominator with all three, they each had a Yahoo e-mail address.
In the future I am going to ask if they are VCA members. That might help to **** out the crooks.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I leeve in Nigeria and my uncle just dyed Hees estate is worth $23,000,000 but I can nut gate the money weethout paying a bribe. EEf you send me your weels I kin pay the bribe and weel geev you $20,000,000

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I leeve in Nigeria and my uncle just dyed Hees estate is worth $23,000,000 but I can nut gate the money weethout paying a bribe. EEf you send me your weels I kin pay the bribe and weel geev you $20,000,000

HAHAHAHA!!!! Perfect!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA!!!! Perfect! :2tu:

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A sale is not a sale until the check clears and the money is in your bank account. The same holds true for all those people out ther that say they have sold their house when it is only on deposit.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A sale is not a sale until the check clears and the money is in your bank account. The same holds true for all those people out ther that say they have sold their house when it is only on deposit.

Couldn't agree more, ask for the buyers to wire money into your account. If they can do a cashier's check, they can do a wire transfer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang