Watkins Glen Intern'l Speedway for the Unfamiliar

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Watkins Glen Intern\'l Speedway for the Unfamiliar

Hey Bruce,

My first time going there. I we get a chance I'd like to buy you a beer at that bar and hear some more.

Regards
Fast Eddie

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This coming Monday and Tuesday Oct 1 & 2. Show up to drive, there will be unprecendented track time. Show up to learn a lot from the drivers and support crews as well.

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If you want something to do before, during or after Viper Days at Watkins Glen, please check out:

classiccarmuseum.org

Also, check out the following for additional points of interest:

tourismtrail.com

These will be wonderful places to go and sights to see for family, friends or anyone you want to entertain while you are enjoying the Viper experience at the Glen.

The NY/CT chapter of the VCA just enjoyed a cruise up to the Northeast Classic Car Museum and a tour of this remarkable World Class museum with over 125 classic cars and trucks and airplane engines. Ask someone from their club what they thought about their experience at the museum!

Thanks!

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bruce, Janni and I can hardly wait to put in some hot laps at this very historic track. Just think - we'll be running our Vipers on the same track that was used by F-1 cars in the past. I've dreamed about running "The Glen" but never thought that I would get a chance to. It doesn't get much better than this!!!!!

Viper Days at Watkins Glen is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to experience really driving their Viper.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brucemckenney:
...Corning NY is minutes away. They have a great museum of Corning Glassware plus many trendy shops and restaurants.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this what goes on back East? Is this how you lure all of the East Coast Viper Days participants to an event? And you guys wonder why you get smoked by the West Coast every November!

Let me tell you guys a little something about the event going down at Pahrump in October for the West Coast. They too have a museum...only it's a brothel museum. There are also lots of other things to do in Pahrump/Vegas at night. I'm sure if Jeff Ellison shows up he can clue you in on the details.