We Austin folks now how to welcome a new owner...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grayson just bought his new Saphire RT...boy is it beautiful!!! Just another night for us...too bad I didn't get pictures of us taking up both lanes of traffice cruising through town...MAN WHAT A SITE THAT WAS!!!!

Enjoy.

7324sonic_4-med.JPG

7324sonic_3-med.JPG

7324Sonic_5-med.JPG

7324Sonic-med.jpg

7324Sonic_2-med.jpg

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan!

Man, is it nice finally being able to cruise with you guys and not be the odd man out with a Z06!!

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about a lil Texas Viper love for a guy driving his Viper across the Best country in the world. I should be through DFW area Tues. evening. I'll be coming on Hwy 20. :usa:

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish there were a group of viper owners around these parts (phila, bucks county, pa) like y'all have down there. You would think in a large area like this there would be a lot of activities going on - but I can't find anything

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have fun Mike! :2tu:

Thanks Chuck, Doesn't look like any of these guy's want to meet up. :mad:

Man, I wanna line up for a pic in my new 2002 ACR w/ you guy's!

Come on guy's.....

Mike

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Come on guy's.....

Mike
If you've picked a time and place...I'm in for a Tuesday evening get together.

I don't know squat about the DFW area. You guy's name the place(hopefully near Hwy 20) and give me some directions and we can exchange cell #'s because I don't know exactly how long it's going to take me to get there from Birmingham.

Thx, Mike :usa:

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

I don't know squat about the DFW area. You guy's name the place(hopefully near Hwy 20) and give me some directions and we can exchange cell #'s because I don't know exactly how long it's going to take me to get there from Birmingham.

Thx, Mike :usa:

[/QUOTE]

I'll send you a PM

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Come on guy's.....

Mike

Mike-
We would all LOVE to meet up with you, there is nothing better in the world than hanging out with a group of Vipers (well, almost nothing!). However, we are all in Austin, which is about a 2.5 hour drive away from I20. Seeing as though you are coming through Texas during the week, it is very hard for us folks to take time off from work.

Now, if you were to take a side trip down IH35 . . . . we could defin give you a warm welcome!!

We wish you safe cruising, and give us a holler should you decide to take a detour through Austin!!

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"O sure, rub it in Ryan! Be careful or I might send you some snow!" :eek:

Grayson, Now you know, Welcome to this side! :cool:

Thanks for the welcome!! I really am glad that I made the switch-very different over here!!

Phil Lee 94 red RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was kind of cool that night. I think it got down to 50 degrees. We had to turn on the heater because we didn't have our tops on. Sorry all you guys up north, I had to do it.

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey thx for the kind words. I don't know if I'll be able to pop down there timewise. But I'll be thinking about you Austin boy's as I cruise through DFW. I might actually stay someplace around there. I someone cell# on here and I'll give him a call during Monday as I get closer. It should be Monday night now it looks like, not Tuesday.

I'm actually getting ready to go to the airport right now and I will have no email or internet status until I'm back home here as a fellow Viper owner w/ my 2002 Graphite/silver stripe ACR. Man I can't wait!!!!! :usa:

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't mind making an hour detour off of 20 I can offer dinner and a place to crash for the night. Shoot me a PM.

BTW...I'm married, so for anyone that might be tempted don't even try to pull any *** jokes.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, it was a nice night indeed. I think there were about 10 Vipers out there. I got into it on 183 heading back to Austin with that loud ass white C5 Z06 with the black wheels. I heard him leaving the parking lot and was thinking to myself dam... that thing sounds pretty mean. Well, to my suprise, it was pretty much an even race, for what we ran.