We have rented the Nürburging Nordschleife!

Swedish Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autolife har rented the entire Nürburgring Nordsleife for one day. On the 25th of May, the 21 km long track is ours! This means a maximum of 100 cars on the track! No busses, no mc-drivers.

Imagine being able to keep the gas pedal to the floor right from Döttinger Höhe all the way to Tiergarten - something that most of us only have experienced in computer games.

Participation is 1400 EUR (+VAT) for a car with driver + codriver. It includes two nights at the Dorint hotel, briefing dinner, an exclusive day on the Nurburgring (25 May), instructors, full safety package and an unbelievable experience to brag about back home. The cost can be invoiced to your company.

Hoping to see some more Vipers on track the 25th of May! And for those that forgot how great it can be, here's the movie: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mFEC2H0cY[/media]
[FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial]--

Martin Czernik
Vice President
Viper Club Nordic

VIPER CLUB NORDIC
TEN CYLINDERS
[/FONT]

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outrageously cool :headbang: I'm dreaming about it already :drive:

Don't play the lottery but will take a shot at. I need an infusion of cash so I can ship my car as my butt over.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will there will be any '10's delivered by that date?...I heard they delayed the opening of Conner Ave this year. Anyway, it sounds like a blast. Have fun and be safe!

OP
OP
S

Swedish Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outrageously cool :headbang: I'm dreaming about it already :drive:

Don't play the lottery but will take a shot at. I need an infusion of cash so I can ship my car as my butt over.

A suggestion? Ship it to Gothenburg, Sweden and join the Viper Club Nordic Springbreak on Mantorp Park Raceway on the 22th of May. We will then continue down to Germany as soon as everybody sobers up :2tu:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the required components going to be there to get an 'official' production record by chance? We will be cheering for all from this side of the pond. Please send us updates on line so we know how it goes!
:drive:
ViperGal

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the required components going to be there to get an 'official' production record by chance? We will be cheering for all from this side of the pond. Please send us updates on line so we know how it goes!
:drive:
ViperGal

Hey fellow techie...maybe a live video feed could be setup?