WEBHEAD T-shirt Ordering process - PLEASE READ - Order by 9/18/2002!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here's the deal...

T-shirt cost is $10 each. 100% cotton Hanes Beefy-T, and Hanes Her Way for the ladies
smile.gif
Preshrunk ring spun cotton.

Men's T's are available in S-M-L-XL-XXL and even XXXL. T shirts will be available in RED. Screen printing will be done in WHITE.

Ladies T's are available in S-M-L-XL-XXL. they are tailored for women, but still a T. Available in BLACK. Screen printing will be done in WHITE.

***This was done becuse I could not get men's and ladies T's both in RED that would be guaranteed to match. One screen color is preferred and WHITE loos good on BOTH colors.

This is what I need from everyone who wants one, or 2, or several... If you responded in the other thread with our order, please email me the following information - as it's gonna be hard to track some of you guys down with screen names!

Name:
Regional Club:
Quantity:
Men's or Ladies:
Sizes:
Your expected date and time of arrival at VOI:

Email me at [email protected] with this info!

Graphics will be the final version Craig 201 MPH designed, with a small left ****** logo and a large Sneaky Pete and mouse logo on the back...

I am working on figuring out how best to distribute these in time so that everyone will have them for the Webhead meeting at 4PM... I *may* be able to put them in the welcome packets or give to the Regional Presidents.

I'll also have to figure out payment method. I would prefer to have this done beforehand.... I'll email you with payment address information - make checks payable to VCA - Carolinas Region.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP...

Will confirm receipt of everyone's email and may ask you to send payment before VOI so that I can just distribute quickly without having to play checkout girl during the event - time's gonna be pretty short as it is....

Thanks all - this is going to be great fun!

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP

Keep those cards and letters coming...

Over 30 shirts ordered as of 1 PM.

Thanks folks....

For those that have asked:
If you are not attending VOI, you can still order. HOWEVER, shipping will be $5 additional via priority mail and most likely WILL NOT get sent out before I leave, as I will be picking these items up Tuesday and departing for Nashville on Wednesday. If things go as usual, I will have NO SPARE TIME TO BE PACKING AND SHIPPING....

Thank you.

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over 40 shirts have been ordered - some will be mailed for those not attending VOI.

Checks have been rolling in - thanks Jim, Chuck, Tony, John, etc. etc... 25% have already paid.

On an interesting note - you can tell the eBay junkies - as they print out the email and send withthe payment....
smile.gif

Keep on ordering - it'll be nice to put faces with names at VOI!

Someone had mentioned doing name tags with screen names and "real" names. Any progress / more info on that?

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today is the LAST DAY to order your highly collectible, rare, VOI7 Webhead T-shirts.

We have about 60 shirts on order, and I am awaiting sizes for another 20 or so.

I am caught up on emails / orders, so if you have sent an order and not received a response (i.e. mailing address for checks) please send me another email.

Checks arrived while I was out of town and I'll have all the paperwork up to date later today.

Thanks to all.

***IMPORTANT***
I have arranged with Viper Headquarters to have the shirts available for pickup on Wednesday evening during the early registration (as soon as I get there!) and then again on Thursday morning. I'll have a list of folks and their shirts in a bag with their names. Paid folks can pick up there. Others may be able to get their shirts from their local/regional club president. I *may* be able to get one of our club members to be there during other hours....

Thanks again!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni, I just emailed you with my info, 9 minutes into the 19th, please don't cut me off at midnight on the 18th! I don't know how I missed this thread, just lucky I caught it at this point!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21