Welcome to the NEW 2013 SRT Viper Owners! (that have never owned a Viper before)

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to welcome all (new to Viper ownership) 2013 SRT Viper Owners!!!

Welcome the Greatest Car Club on Earth!

Please drop in here and say hello!

I have really, really, really, really (and many more reallys) enjoyed my many years of membership! You will find great people here & make life long friends! :headbang:

Let us know what GTS, SRT, LE or TA with options you purchased and why.

Also, let us know what Brand ( Porsche, Lambo, Vette, ect ) you left for Viper and why!?

Looking forward to hearing your stories! :drive:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a newbie. Ended up with GTS. Shadow Blue Pearl with stripe delete over Sepia Interior. Opted for 18 speaker upgrade and Mopar Car Cover. Hyper Black Venom wheels will be the ones running.

Gotta say, although I never "left" another brand for this one, within 24 hours of joining VCA I received a warm welcome from my local VCA President via e-mail with lots of materials as attchments; something I've never experienced from any other brand.

Glad to be a new member to the community. Its also my first time building a car to spec in my life which although I've found requires patience, I'm sure it will also prove to be a rewarding experience and provide a deeper connection & appreciation for the car.

As you can see from just a few examples in my signature line, I'm a guy who loves his toys. And I don't think I've ever been this excited about an anticipated arrival thus far!:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456