Well that was a neat surprise!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it hasn't been the best Summer I've had. I lost my cat after 18 years, she became blind, got sick and had to be put to sleep. Just a bummer. I broke up with the girlfriend but that can always be replaced. Then Hurricane Irene put a beating on my house. The rain just flooded the ground and eventually made it's way into my basement. No it wasn't complete devastation, just frustration as I stayed up till 2 AM soaking up the water and dumping it in the sump pump before calling it quits and laying down towels. I didn't exactly fall asleep until 5 AM and woke up two hours later. My family and I cleaned up what was damaged Sunday from about an inch of water or so. I was just on vacation in Vermont and they got hit hard.

But I went to work this morning and was happy to have a ton of stuff to fix and clean for the week. I'll be busy for a while and the weather was nice outside. I finished my shift at 5, start heading home and what do a spot one day after the mess? A silver and blue 99' ACR heading Northbound on 1.

Oh sweet, THANK YOU SIR! Don't worry I kept my eyes on the road....and the rear view....and out my drivers window. Did I mention it was silver? :D

--RS

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wowwwww sorry to hear about all that terrible luck.

everything always turns around for the better!!!!!!

sorry to hear about the cat, as an animal lover I feel your pain

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad your house didn't flood like some folks ended up with (check VT and Outer Banks). Still a pain to have to get everything dried out in the basement though.

My condolences to you regarding your cat. We had to put ours down last February after 18 years too. But it was time, and he was a real gift to our family for many years. Our new kitten is sitting on my lap as I type this. Still haven't named him yet...

Silver/blue is really nice. Love to see other Vipers in traffic, as I never get the chance to see mine.

Good luck with the g/f search. Shared interests are fine and fun, but shared values are what last.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear... Better days ahead... Hang in there... Once everything passes we'll have to get all of these Silver NJ GTS's together...

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
18 years is a long time. Sorry for your loss. Nice spot on the viper though. I swear I never see one out on the roads in Northern Ohio ... only vettes.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Very sorry about your kitty. I lost my baby of 17 years earlier this year, and then my 8 year old kitty had to be put to sleep as well due to kidney failure. I really feel your pain.