We're a 2 VIper Family now

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted a while back saying that I was looking for another viper. Specifically an '06 coupe.

Well, I found one. It's an '06 Coupe red w/white stripes, one of the 50 VCA editions that were built. This one is #38 of 50. I found it at Woodhouse. Bill Pemberton made me a deal that I couldnt refuse.

The car was delivered today in the middle of a snow storm. thankfully it rolled out of the trailer into the garage right away. This one came with 2 surprises that I dont even know if Bill P. is aware of. Here are some pics of the car and the surprises.

Attachments

• 06 coupe 1.jpg
    06 coupe 1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 06 coupe 2.jpg
    06 coupe 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 06 coupe 3.jpg
    06 coupe 3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 06 coupe 4.jpg
    06 coupe 4.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 06 coupe 5.jpg
    06 coupe 5.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 215

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats man...I've realized I like red/white second to only blue/white. It's just a stunning combo, especially from the rear with the black lower fascia

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any story behind the autographs? Why and when were they signed? Nice car by the way. I debated buying a red/white 06 coupe but ended up with my 06 FE. Good luck with her.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made me crazy to trade that car in with the two autographs under the hood, Ralph signed it for me when we were at Pocono, and Herb signed it when he came to our meeting at Chryslers at Carlisle. Congratulations enjoy your new ride:2tu: I am glad to see it went to a good home

Last edited:

Randy91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool car Steve!
Can't wait for the 5 of us to go on a cruise once the snow melts! Good thing Sheryl and I will be attending the women's driving event in May, we'll be driving 4 cars to Utah yet!
Tammie

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made me crazy to trade that car in with the two autographs under the hood, Ralph signed it for me when we were at Pocono, and Herb signed it when he came to our meeting at Chryslers at Carlisle. Congratulations enjoy your new ride:2tu: I am glad to see it went to a good home

Wondered where that car came from! Not everyday you see those sigs on a Viper...

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is going bye bye to someone. I traded it for a 10 ACR. Paxton with a ton of upgrades. Gonna miss her.......

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Steve! Congrats. Can't wait to see it.

Hey, I'll put my signature on it too if you want - but it would likely drop the car in value by $20K or probably void the warranty. :)

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought that car looked familiar.