we're back...

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its been a year and things are better off so we are back:2tu:. Just renewed our membership:2tu:. Just to get caught up I'm good . Jodi is doing great and Mason turned five this past December. Oh and on July 9th 2012 we will be a four person family:headbang:.So to all the people i have not met yet this is us. First joined the
VCA back in 2007.We have a 1994 RED convert RT/10 still stock for the time being. Hope to see the old and the new very soon..

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane;

Make sure you look after that RT/10 it will be a collector car in the future. We have a lot of events planned for 2012; I am sure we will see at one or more.

Take care.

Jim

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome back Shane, did not know you were gone but I was not out in the Viper much last year. Congratulations to you & Jodi on the upcoming addition to your family.

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
all you're projects done? Country Kitchen here we come????

I think for every project that gets finished I add two more. Will be out more in the Viper this year, gotta put some miles on!!! Always available for a Country Kitchen breakfast.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try to setup a early morning eat and run event as soon as the season starts. maybe a run from the house out past RMH and then back towards Calgary for another meal. a nice Saturday run.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang