What a day

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needed to make a trip to Atlanta, so watched the weather channel all week for a nice day- Saturday. Hopped in the 04 and headed down at 5:00 AM on Saturday from Charlotte. Got into South Carolina and hit rain all the way to the destination. One day I will sue thise ********- jk
Rain ***** when you want to keep the car clean and the fun factor up.

Anyway get there at 9:00 and turn in my keys on a 2008. Dealership knocks out the paperwork very quickly, installs a new battery for me as the one in the car was marginal in my opinion, and I was on the road by 11:00- Still in the rain :(

Rained all the way back to Charlotte- heavy dismal and dark.
However in the car I was like a kid at Christmas :) Car is a beast, and handles much better than the 04- especially in bad weather. AC/DC was playing and the car just wants to roll. Got gas and the exhaust note set off a car alarm pulling out of the gas station :) Also, never had so many rednecks in pickups rev on me :confused:

I always felt the 04 was a bad boy, but this coupe plain ROCKS!
Now I'm broke, but extremely happy :love: and even the wife was happy when she surprised herself and found it in the garage :rolaugh:

Wanted to thank Palmer Dodge for their awesome service and my salesman Cliff- If anyone needs a car see him plus it might help me when I buy my next one :D
Met most of the crew there and they were also very cool.

Anyways, looking forward to new adventures.

Steve

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Steve,
Here are some pictures. It was a pleasure meeting you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you,
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car steve! When spring comes around we'll have to get together again. I need a ride in that thing!

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on a beautiful car. Definitely one of my favorite color combinations.

V

Venomiss

Very nice and now you need a new picture for an avatar. Congratulations!

You have proven the theory that Vipers do not melt in the rain.;)

OP
OP

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope to dyno in the next month or so- customers cars first :)

I guess yellow vipers melt in the rain because they are made from liquid sunshine :rolaugh:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve,
Here are some pictures. It was a pleasure meeting you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you,
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge

nice rig! those wheels are startn to grow on me....:usa: