what an a$$

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by red98RT10, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Anaconda

Anaconda Enthusiast

You lost money, douche. How much were the hosting fees, the time spent, the gallons of makeup for your skanks, the car repairs, etc.?

2. Qualitywires.com

Qualitywires.com Enthusiast

Now that is something I would pay money..LOL! Great idea Chuck!!

As far as coming to this site to promote the damaging of a Viper...wasn't a good idea...now you get a bit upset because people don't see your views...

It would be like asking for money to watch you torture an animal and going to the Peta site and promoting it. I don't think you would be too popular. :curse:

Oh, by the way....the Viper is NOT just another car or just a car. In here it represents the way we feel, our personality or with some "personalites"...but also a brothership. The Viper Club is if not the most closely knit car club around.

3. klamathpro

klamathpro Viper Owner

Dude, ever think of the consequences ahead of time? I see you were trying to make money, but you gave kids the idea that it was ok to bash Vipers. You had a little 9 year old keying the door in one clip! As if they need this encouragement. Lately almost every week I see a post of a Viper owner getting keyed or vandalized and some of it may have been fueled by your site.

You say it's just a car, no man, you missed the point, it's kids minds you're messing with whether they are 9 or 19, they follow examples of others. You made it look like vandalism is ok and fun, as if we need more of that in this world. My wife and I were shocked when we saw your site for the first time yesterday. Oh well, you'll look back in ten years and ask yourself "what was I thinking?" (On the flip side, I thought the peanut butter chicks thing was entertaining though my wife didn't care for it.)

4. GotAViper

GotAViper Enthusiast

you define the "narrow minded" i am speaking about.

1. hosting fees are next to nothing.
    2. all time spent was having fun, not a second wasn't.
    3. the girls were just friends of mine, free
    4. car repair next to nothing. Friends.

I did this site, knowing i could not lose any money and only make money. which is what happened. Choose to not believe me if you'd like? but dont try and argue it, i made money bottom line, stop attempting to deny it because you don't like the site idea.

5. GotAViper

GotAViper Enthusiast

You are beating a dead bush here man.

when i look back in ten years, im going to say i [******] messed up a dodge viper! and made thousands of dollars! and had a great time doing it. There are no consequences here. Kids have and always will key cars. It will have nothing related to my site. You act like 23 million people watched those videos and now was to go key cars. Give me a break. Off cameras and even on cameras we instructed the kids that it really is not ok to key cars and they should never be doing this. But i tell you what, those kids are going to look back in 10 years and be like wow i remember keying that dodge viper int he parking lot 10 years ago! How many opportunities do you get that someone with a dodge viper WANTS you to key their car?

I can completely understand why viper owners upset, but you have to realize that other people think its great! i got 1000's of emails from people who loved the idea, 1000's........

im sorry but a few pissed off dodge viper owners are not going to make me feel bad when i have the support of 1000's of other people for saying good try, it was worth a shot and entertaining. better luck in ur next adventure.

6. Anaconda

Anaconda Enthusiast

1) They do cost...something...though.
    2) You got ass raped on both Viper forums with rips about what a moron you are. While trying to publicize the site, you made a complete fool out of yourself, and wasted hours typing crap up in your defense.
    3) Well, at least you didn't pay them. I'd really think you were stupid then.
    4) Car DEPRECIATION was a lot.

7. GotAViper

GotAViper Enthusiast

1. yes, but when not many people are going to the site it doesn't....
    2. i made a thousands of dollars off of a crazy stupid idea, call me a fool all day long... I enjoy debating the site, its fun...
    3. hey not every girl is a super model, be nice.
    4. sold the car for more then i paid for it???? what??? is thats possible? yeah, i said open your mind didnt i?

8. klamathpro

klamathpro Viper Owner

...They may look back as they sit in juvie, remebering how they got started.

9. GotAViper

GotAViper Enthusiast

I'll tell you the only thing i lost in this site.

that is a few fellow viper owners respect for damaging a viper on purpose. I will have to live with that.

But if some of you can't see the adventurous business side to it from a young guy just havin some fun... then it's probably not the type of person I would be looking for respect from.

Some people are creative, in CRAZY ways... As long as they are having fun, and not harming anyone.. you shouldn't judge them. I will always love my viper, no matter. Just tryin to get you guys to understand where i am coming from.

10. vipermansrt04

vipermansrt04 Enthusiast

I for one am glad the kid was destoying the kit car.

11. GotAViper

GotAViper Enthusiast

lol.. well then they would have bad parents. I explained to the parents what i was doing, and asked their permission if their kids would want to do it. They loved the idea and thought it was great. So blame the parents if you want, but they are the ones emailing me asking for dvd copies so they can send it to their families beacuse little billy's grandmother wants to see her grandson in his little spot to fame.

all the kids enjoyed it (obviously) and so did the parents.

12. got one

got one Viper Owner

Its actually one of my best friends (xxxx)

here is his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4565268

~xxxx

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Jun 22, 2006 2:33 PM

mike, was this yours? Just curious about high mileage oriented questions if you have time.

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
    Date: Jun 22, 2006 7:56 AM

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/car/174200286.html

selling the SMV viper... butt cheap..

PASS IT ON... u know someone wants a viper for only 25 g's... must get rid of it asap

13. DEVILDOG

DEVILDOG VCA Member North TX

You're a piece of work. To hear it from you you'd think you were a positive influence on society. Wrong. All you did was promote the idea of doing something stupid, irresponsible, and negative to try and make easy(lazy) money. That is not being an entrepreneur. Doing something stupid is not being creative...it's just being stupid. :p

14. GotAViper

GotAViper Enthusiast

When did i say i was a positive influence on society? stop putting words in my mouth to make your arguement better. Whats wrong with making easy money? and since when was making money ever easy?

being an entrepreneur is about starting your own business. SMV was a legit business. I learned how to open a business, have a business account, do the taxes from the money made, get investors, web design, hosting, etc. It was a hell of a learning experience for myself who just works a 9-5. Every step helps. To each his own.

Silly as it may be i learned alot I didn't know that will help me in the future, I also learned alot of stuff NOT to do. you live and learn. Don't knock me for trying.

15. big-n-italian

big-n-italian Enthusiast

<< You are beating a dead bush here man. >>

[​IMG]

WHAT IS A "DEAD BUSH"?!! ROFLMFAO

kid, in about 20 years, you will look back on EVERYTHING you are currently typing, and say "WHAT THE H-E-L-L was i thinking?". ;) LMAO

16. syldogRT/10

syldogRT/10 Viper Owner

I don't like the idea of destroying any thing. Unless, of course, it's my rear tires while I'm hammering down the road! :bonker:

17. PDCjonny

PDCjonny Enthusiast

Don't you see that you will never garner any sympathy, or any praise here on this forum. Go away. Stop trying to defend your ridiculous business venture here of all places. If you made any money at all from that joke of a business, it would be loose pocket change for 99% of the Viper owners here. No one respects you or what you tried to do. We don't care about your business future. You see entrepreneur, we see joke. Can you understand this, business major?

18. Chuck 98 RT/10

Chuck 98 RT/10 Enthusiast

I asked a few of my narrow-minded friends what they thought of your business venture.

"It was an unbelievably stupid idea." - Warren Buffett
    "It was an unbelievably stupid idea." - Donald Trump
    "It was an unbelievably stupid idea." - Bill Gates
    "What's that kid's number?" - Rick Wagoner

19. Carleton

Carleton Viper Owner

This is not a business/marketing site.

Get Lost!!

Carleton

20. JUCD VPR

JUCD VPR Enthusiast

I honestly think your an idiot. I think its a good idea to come up with new ideas to make money but that one was stupid as hell IMO. Those kids are going to look back and say some dumbass let me key his viper. NOT ooh man it was so fun back when i was 10 i keyed a viper it was the coolest thing i've ever done. Your a douche bag! End of story.....

21. Anaconda

Anaconda Enthusiast

"I'd look into it, if I wasn't dead." - Ken Lay

22. viper GTS-R

viper GTS-R Enthusiast

Just another Bam Margera wannabe... :rolleyes:

23. GT40DOC

GT40DOC Enthusiast

Obviously, you don't, and never will UNDERSTAND what the people on this board are trying to tell you. Let it go and GO AWAY. I am tired of this whole mess!!! Lets get back to good Viper info and stories with photos. My .02 :curse:

24. NHL2133

NHL2133 Enthusiast

Now why didn't anyone tell me about this. I would have gladly saved this Viper from any more torture!

25. Chuck 98 RT/10

Chuck 98 RT/10 Enthusiast

Margera? I thought his last name was Rubble.

26. kcobean

kcobean Viper Owner

Is the horse dead yet? I think it's time for the agreement to disagree.

27. big-n-italian

big-n-italian Enthusiast

<< Is the horse dead yet? >>

the phrase according to "GotAViper" is "bush" bean. is the BUSH dead yet? or he says we could say "stop beating a dead bush" for example. PLEASE get it right.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. kcobean

kcobean Viper Owner

LOL...It's not fun beating a dead bush. I like the horse better. ;)

29. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 Viper Owner

If you do not mind me asking, how did you end up making money? Did you sell the domain or idea? I was a bit fuzzy on that part because I only saw the $6000 generated. I am very interested to know.

30. Cop Magnet

Cop Magnet Enthusiast

Here's an entrepreneurial idea for you, HadAViper..

STFU!

[​IMG]