What can you guys tell me about this Viper..Wrecked

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, New on the forums but have been lerking around for a while on here..

What can you tell me about this car? Its a 99..Is it rare, a special edition? Im asking you all because it has this websites sticker on it a few times.
Modifications? Who wrecked and how? Anything would help..Thanks

Hope this doesnt offend anyone, and if so Ill take the pictures down..
Thanks!
-Tom

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
G

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id appreciate that..I dont need any personal details just want to know about the car let him know..Thanks.

OP
OP
G

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its at an auction. Im looking at it to purchase to part out, Ill look over the thread. Thanks!

OP
OP
G

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read over the thread, SAD SAD story.

Does the GTSR or this one in specific have engine modifications or power adders? Not to fond of these cars, im more educated on the SRT cars.

Appreciate how helpful you guys are, in a month here when im part of the Viper Owners group ill be happy to share mine with you all.

OP
OP
G

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I now know everything done to the car thanks to you guys helping me find out whos it was and he contact me.

You guys are awesome, I can beleive you all are such a nice group. Ill be a heavy player in the bidding game on this car.

Thanks!

-Tom

OP
OP
G

Gimpala63n70

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Im scouting out this forum for a potentional advertisement area..Ill me contacting an administrator soon to check about being a sponsor..

Im from clevelandpickapart.com where we part out late model high end performance cars such as viper and corvettes. We are sponsors for Corvette Forums, LX Forums, and LS1 Tech..

Our main approach is ebay, however im the Forum salesman..

You all should be hearing from us soon, even if we dont get this car. Check out our website, we have alot of them.

Thanks
-Tom