What do you guys think of the price for this 93 RT/10?

SSR9999

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the price for this Viper? Are early model Vipers, that don't have salvaged titles, going under $30K now? Anyhow, prior to getting my Viper, i went to this place to check out a 2000 Black and Silver Stripe that they have. It had 33,000 miles and they were asking $49,900 (or something close to that figure). At the time, i tried to talk with them as to how much they'd let the car go and they said that their dealership is a "toy" store and that they don't discount on prices. Of course, i laughed and lost interest in the car immediately. I'm pretty sure that they'd "deal', but perhaps thought that i really wanted this car bad. Anyhow, just curious as to what you guys think of the price that they're "asking" for this particular 93 Viper. On another note, it seems like they have pretty "low" prices for Ferrari's 355's.

Here's the link: http://www.flemingsultimategarage.com/ga...ymouth&mt3= web page

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah looks stock,

meaning prob have to purchase $2,500 head gaskets when you first buy it. as well as thermostat housing gaskets.

then maybe upgrade the wheels, repaint the dash and do some exhaust mods.

so even if you purchase for 30,000. you need to drop alot more to get it decent! unless you are collecting it (but it has a decent amount of miles which isnt that great for collecting purposes).

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29,900 doesn't sound bad but if you were in the market for a Gen 2 then I would pass on the Gen 1 and keep looking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960