What do you look like? Matching a face with a name?

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious to see what you guys look like. We talk alot on here so i figure it would be nice to match a face with a name/avatar! Post up a pic of yourself, no really a serious one. Not boy george or anything like that..BIG!

V

venms96

Please AB, spare us the pain, don't post on this one.
Thanks.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
venms96 ~ How about you post a pic, or something that isrelated to this post? Thanks buddy.

Ok well i'll start us off, don't be shy guys here i'll share a few pics!
Me at work!
You must be registered for see images

Me working in the Jungle of West Africa!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

How about you getting the car out of the garage, so we remember how you look like?? :D :D
You bailed out again last Sunday....

Here's my picture, Cigar and beer, Mmmmmmm!

3114Italy_066-med.jpg

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

go tug on someone else's nuts. Why don't you contribute something useful to this board instead of being troll.

By the way redenough...Damn! Your car looks good! :2tu:

V

venms96

RedEnuf,
Had the beast out a lot this year, before your mishap, then you know how hot it got here in Pa. Sunday I sold out, I admit it.

JUCD VPR - Hey Sarge, with all due respect, just hookin and jabbin sometimes with whoever. Speakin my Truth, that's all. Just like everyone else does.
Can't let some things slide, just not right.
I wish you the best while serving our Country in the toughest and proudest branch of Military there will ever be. That Pic of you crouching down in the woods looks more like a Photo Shoot Pic !! Gotta tell you tho, you look like a "Scribe" in that top Pic, Admin boy. Ok if you are, but had to break it down for ya ! I read your stuff, I like what you say. Happy you'll be in your Viper soon.
Semper Fi.....by the way !

I posted one Pic so far, by Luck. Tried to do others, but failed. Not afraid to admit I'm a computer dummy, even after reading the tons of archives on this subject....But I'll post a Pic if Warfang does.....so with that said, I know I'll never have to post a Pic related to this Topic !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedEnuf,
Had the beast out a lot this year, before your mishap, then you know how hot it got here in Pa. Sunday I sold out, I admit it.

JUCD VPR - Hey Sarge, with all due respect, just hookin and jabbin sometimes with whoever. Speakin my Truth, that's all. Just like everyone else does.
I wish you the best while serving our Country in the toughest and proudest branch of Military there will ever be. That Pic of you crouching down in the woods looks more like a Photo Shoot Pic !! Gotta tell you tho, you look like a "Scribe" in that top Pic, Admin boy. Ok if you are, but had to break it down for ya ! I read your stuff, I like what you say. Happy you'll be in your Viper soon.

I posted one Pic so far, by Luck. Tried to do others, but failed. Not afraid to admit I'm a computer dummy, even after reading the tons of archives on this subject....But I'll post a Pic if Warfang does.....so with that said, I know I'll never have to post a Pic related to this Topic !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
A scribe? Haha if you look closely a scribe dosent carry a 9mm Pistol, a collapsible ASP, OC spray, and handcuffs! I Guard American Embassy's throughout the world. I have horrible handwriting lol.

V

venms96

"go tug on someone else's nuts. Why don't you contribute something useful to this board instead of being troll".

I thought it was OK to post, as you say, "ridiculous" threads. I thought it was pretty funny, I'm sure others may have chuckled too. Can't take a "joke" ?

Maybe I'll post a thread about some yellow Spark Plug Wires I have for sale !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, here's a few of me doing the other things I love:

11158HPIM0136.jpg

11158IMG_3015.jpg

(That's my wife in the middle)

11158IMG_2753.jpg

11158Hayabusa.jpg

V

venms96

Great Pics, wow, what a view !! Air must be thin up there !
Great choice on the Busa too. That color is killer. Only better Red is on the FE !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well OK. Here is a picture of me that was taken right after I had my ears pierced.......................for the 25th time!!

V

venms96

a little Keith Richards in there ?? Scary......

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's having fun with a buddy at a range in Michigan, at least I was still smiling after shootin' some slugs. :2tu:

..and grinning like a dork because Ronnie Sox was autographing my car in York, PA. RIP Ronnie!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in MI too !

But this pic was taken when I lived in the Philippines during what seemed to be most of the period from 1999-2004.

Pausing after walking down 300 steps to the bottom of a waterfall while standing up to my cupcakes in the cold water :)

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedEnuf,

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

Hey Mark,

Enough "Lip Service" Post a pic of your ugly mug already :bonker:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

How about you getting the car out of the garage, so we remember how you look like?? :D :D
You bailed out again last Sunday....

Here's my picture, Cigar and beer, Mmmmmmm!

3114Italy_066-med.jpg

Post the Tommy Gun Pic!! That is a good one and classic you! :nana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang