What do you look like? Matching a face with a name?

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD - Cutting phase....jeeeeeezz, don't lose much more, weighing in at 160lbs. might be good for that 3mi PFT you have to run, but not good for the Bench Press !! What, do they have Bodybuilding shows on Base for all the lonely Jarheads ? whew.....

Is your "Ex" available ?? :)

By the way, the "mug" ain't ugly !! Like to be on the DL, like most others on here. Cool to see some faces with the names/cars though.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
Haha no last week in that picture i'm weighing in at 185 pounds, i was at 205 when i was lifting heavy a few months ago, but i am cutting now. I don't need to worry about my bench press, my max bench press is 350 pounds.

Yes my Ex is avaliable, i'll hook you up :2tu:
Shes not the smartest thing but shes a cutie lol

On the DL? Aww come on now. Show that purdy face of yours lol. :D

350 is that all!!!!! bench press the RWHP of your viper then I will be impressed.!!!!!lol :D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
venms96, if you need help posting let me know, I still have one that your ex girl friend posted of you.

6724Donkey_Mark-med.jpg

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD - Cutting phase....jeeeeeezz, don't lose much more, weighing in at 160lbs. might be good for that 3mi PFT you have to run, but not good for the Bench Press !! What, do they have Bodybuilding shows on Base for all the lonely Jarheads ? whew.....

Is your "Ex" available ?? :)

By the way, the "mug" ain't ugly !! Like to be on the DL, like most others on here. Cool to see some faces with the names/cars though.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
Haha no last week in that picture i'm weighing in at 185 pounds, i was at 205 when i was lifting heavy a few months ago, but i am cutting now. I don't need to worry about my bench press, my max bench press is 350 pounds.

Yes my Ex is avaliable, i'll hook you up :2tu:
Shes not the smartest thing but shes a cutie lol

On the DL? Aww come on now. Show that purdy face of yours lol. :D

350 is that all!!!!! bench press the RWHP of your viper then I will be impressed.!!!!!lol :D
HAH yah i don't ever see that happening. I'd like to bench 400 pounds one day but i don't know if it will ever happen?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
venms96, if you need help posting let me know, I still have one that your ex girl friend posted of you.

6724Donkey_Mark-med.jpg
LMAO and you said you didn't have an ugly MUG haha

Yep, that DOES look like Mark....
It's so long since he's been cruising with us, that it's difficult to tell. :D

Thanks Carmen!

V

venms96

Wow, that's a nice looking 96 GTS !!

Jeeeeez, too bad there is one person who is really going to like this one, I'll call her the DEVIL herself ! She knows who she is. And Thanks by the way. That was real nice......hope everyone is happy now.

JUCD, at least your Ex can see the body.... !

I've been asking PaViper for these Pics by the River, and so far this is the only one I've ever seen. Thanks Carmen. Nice Jab, especially after I told you to get rid of this one. What are friends for, right ?

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang! What happened to the Pic of Venms96?

It was funny as **** :buttkick: Can some former Jarhead not take a joke, but can dish it out! JUST VERY SAD!! :confused:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was funny as **** :buttkick: Can some former Jarhead not take a joke, but can dish it out! JUST VERY SAD!! :confused:

I had nothing to do with the photo going away. Talk to someone else about it. Appreciate your personal attack too! :p

Devildog, I think he was talking about Venms96....he is a former Jarhead as well

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

I had nothing to do with the photo going away. Talk to someone else about it. Appreciate your personal attack too! :p

Devildog, I think he was talking about Venms96....he is a former Jarhead as well

Thanks PaViper...I hope so. If so, my bad. :confused:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the next generation Viper owner

4271Pappy1-med.jpg

Hope the next generation will actually drive it. I am surprised he doesn't have a bottle of Zaino in his hand. Are those Little Hugs in the background for you or the grandkid

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Devildog,

I was reffering to Venms96's post and he was reffering to some one else's post.

He is a former Jarhead as I am!! So no personal attacks in this thread. Anyways it's all in good fun.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Devildog,

I was reffering to Venms96's post and he was reffering to some one else's post.

He is a former Jarhead as I am!! So no personal attacks in this thread. Anyways it's all in good fun.

Thanks ACELLRB! Deleted my posts...my bad. :confused: Semper Fi! :usa:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's the next generation Viper owner

4271Pappy1-med.jpg

Hope the next generation will actually drive it. I am surprised he doesn't have a bottle of Zaino in his hand. Are those Little Hugs in the background for you or the grandkid
PaViper,
We share the Little Hugs

V10,
Tat is real

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few old pics from the Jarhead days in the paradise Horn of Africa (Somalia).

Door Gunner in Huey. Dam Helicopter pilots are crazy!
2222Somalia_Door_Gunner_93-med.jpg

2222Somalia_On_Patrol_1993-med.jpg

Ford Leroy a soldier from the UN, Botswana contingent. Cool guys and good soldiers.
2222Somalia_Botswana_Soldier_1993-med.jpg
:usa: :usa:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few old pics from the Jarhead days in the paradise Horn of Africa (Somalia).

Door Gunner in Huey. Dam Helicopter pilots are crazy!
2222Somalia_Door_Gunner_93-med.jpg

2222Somalia_On_Patrol_1993-med.jpg

Ford Leroy a soldier from the UN, Botswana contingent. Cool guys and good soldiers.
2222Somalia_Botswana_Soldier_1993-med.jpg
:usa: :usa:
Cool pictures. How long ago was that?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[

[/QUOTE]
Cool pictures. How long ago was that?

[/QUOTE]

The pics were taken in 93, my last year in the Corps.

So how long have you been in? Are you planning on retiring ? Funny, if I would have stayed in I would be retiring in 3 years. :usa: I should have listened to my Dad and went to college first and went in commissioned.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would throw my ugly mug on here, with my better half.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang