What do you look like? Matching a face with a name?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a shot of Mini Me! :D

1494MasonByeTT-med.JPG

And a shot of his dad.

1494NascarPits_002-med.jpg

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's me and the car.

You must be registered for see images

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one of me last year with my puppy Hercules. One of us has put on over 100lbs since this photo was taken :shocked:

People tell me I look like one of the Quaid brothers. Not sure if it's Randy or Dennis??

4624DSC00464-med.JPG

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is one of me last year with my puppy Hercules. One of us has put on over 100lbs since this photo was taken :shocked:

People tell me I look like one of the Quaid brothers. Not sure if it's Randy or Dennis??

4624DSC00464-med.JPG

Well, I would say Dennis unless it was you that put on 100lbs. Then you might look like Randy. :D

V

venms96

Triceps need a lot of work, neck is a little skinny, that necklace or whatever it is, (boxing gloves) gotta go. You're weirdin me out with all those pics Jarhead. Take it EZ, we know you're a bad dude overseas and you're missin home and your Viper !

Funny reply ACELLR8. You're always good for a laugh. Ol' JUCD is built a lot like you. He needs some sun tho !!

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Triceps need a lot of work, neck is a little skinny, that necklace or whatever it is, (boxing gloves) gotta go. You're weirdin me out with all those pics Jarhead. Take it EZ, we know you're a bad dude overseas and you're missin home and your Viper !

Funny reply ACELLR8. You're always good for a laugh. Ol' JUCD is built a lot like you. He needs some sun tho !!

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

Mark.... Where is your photo??? :nono:

WE ARE WAITING....... Enough lipservice already....

???

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
Haha they are ear buds for my MP3 player. i was headed to the gym! HEY i'm workin on the sun part, its freakin winter over here lol

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
Yah yah i'm workin on all that, i'm in my cutting phase i've lost 20 pounds of mass in the past few months. Ok i can take constructive critisizm, now lets see your ugly mug!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Haha they are ear buds for my MP3 player. i was headed to the gym! HEY i'm workin on the sun part, its freakin winter over here lol

[/QUOTE]

LMAO - i thougth they were the souvenior "nuts" from a New Zealand midget terrorist!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This reminds me of a scene from Pulp Fiction. Get the Gimp! Glad you cropped the picture where you did or I'd have ralphed!

:cool:

V

venms96

JUCD - Cutting phase....jeeeeeezz, don't lose much more, weighing in at 160lbs. might be good for that 3mi PFT you have to run, but not good for the Bench Press !! What, do they have Bodybuilding shows on Base for all the lonely Jarheads ? whew.....

Is your "Ex" available ?? :)

By the way, the "mug" ain't ugly !! Like to be on the DL, like most others on here. Cool to see some faces with the names/cars though.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUCD - Cutting phase....jeeeeeezz, don't lose much more, weighing in at 160lbs. might be good for that 3mi PFT you have to run, but not good for the Bench Press !! What, do they have Bodybuilding shows on Base for all the lonely Jarheads ? whew.....

By the way, the "mug" ain't ugly !! Like to be on the DL, like most others on here. Cool to see some faces with the names/cars though.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
Haha no last week in that picture i'm weighing in at 185 pounds, i was at 205 when i was lifting heavy a few months ago, but i am cutting now. I don't need to worry about my bench press, my max bench press is 350 pounds.

Yes my Ex is avaliable, i'll hook you up :2tu:
Shes not the smartest thing but shes a cutie lol

On the DL? Aww come on now. Show that purdy face of yours lol. :D

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

On the DL? Aww come on now. Show that purdy face of yours lol. :D

[/QUOTE]

He can't since he's in the Witness Protection Program! :D