What happened to the classifieds?

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did all of the 2003 cars get sold? There is only three 2004 cars left? BTW, does anyone have a high mileage 03-04 car for sale in Canada? The cheaper the better ;)

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they cleaned up the classified, some of the car in there where listed for over a year. i think its great they did this

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why have non relevant stuff in there clogging up the stuff which is really available, I think an add should auto expire after a few months and have a email sent to the seller to relist if its still available

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why have non relevant stuff in there clogging up the stuff which is really available, I think an add should auto expire after a few months and have a email sent to the seller to relist if its still available

I'm not sure, but I think the last time I listed an ad in the classifieds, the longest option for the ad to be active was 90 days. The "forever" option was gone. A great idea IMO as well.

1 negative side effect seems to be a lot of the pictures of items in the classifieds are missing now. If you have an active ad, you may want to check and be sure your pics are still showing up.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Second that motion.

During my Viper search I know I passed over some cars that had been listed for a few months; I just assumed that they were already gone. I'm thinking auto-expiration after one month, with auto-notification to the seller so they can re-post if unsold.

The classifieds become more effective for both seller and buyer if we all know that they're up-to-date...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang