What is the best car cover??

ghayes420

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just picked up my first Viper. 98 RT/10. red of course. It is raining like hell here in nor cal. Except for today. So I am going to take my baby out and wax her up really good. What should i look for in a car cover? I of course would like to keep dust of of the car so it looks freash when I take her out to drive. Any ideas for the best car covers out there. I don't really want to spend a mint on it. I would rather the cover be off and driving her. :) What do you guys use. Soemthing with a Viper logo on it would be cool.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always used the tan flannel ones for indoor use from Covercraft. (~$160) Not sure if you can get a custom logo done, but I'm sure someone will do it for you. I don't have an outdoor car cover, but then I don't park them outside ;)

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
check the classifieds on this site...and check ebay for a mopar viper cover...custom fit and has a viper logo sown on the front, also has a bag to put it in when storing the cover...i got mine for $150 from this site!

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check the classifieds on this site...and check ebay for a mopar viper cover...custom fit and has a viper logo sown on the front, also has a bag to put it in when storing the cover...i got mine for $150 from this site!
I agree the Mopar cover is a pretty good one. :2tu: