What is this Zaino(sp?) thing people keep mentioning?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They carry a list of car care products for paint finish among others. Some of the best product out on the market. Great deep shine.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out www.zainobros.com
If you still have questions, call Sal Zaino. He is the best! My car is 7-1/2 years old, and the paint looks better than new. It actually looks like a different color in before and after pictures, and the paint looks a foot deep now.
Silver is an awesome color (one of my top 2 choices), but hard to do a side by side comparison with a dark color.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why here it is!

You must be registered for see images attach

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll notice that Julie Ann is applying the product in the proper manner - no sharp object on her body, 100% all-american cloth, long gentle strokes.................

We at the Extreme Bikini Team believe this is the proper gear for waxing the car - as long as its one of the girls in the outfit!

We're talking about making an appearence at the Ohio Viper Days event....!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's the car after four coats of properly applied Zaino products!

You must be registered for see images

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If Sal doesn't change his homepage to the Julie Anne Pic....I'm going to have to pay for his shrink!

Sal, You've always had the best Polish Products on the Planet....now you can have the best homepage on the planet!

Millions of hits a day!

LOL!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE DELETE THIS POST BEFORE CHUCK AND / OR VIP RT/10 (ANTONIO) SEES IT. They will be blind before the weekend!

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the Zano products be used on the rims. Mine need to be brought back to life. If not, what products can be used?
Thanks

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey where can I get that red,white,&blue coated wax applicator accessory?! I can't find it on the Zaino products list