What is your favorite Viper quote or description?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite, courtesy of me:

"Anybody who thinks Eve was weak for being tempted by a snake has obviously never ridden in a Viper"

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun sayings and quotes.....

10. The most powerful being on the planet besides the President? My right foot...I drive a Viper.

9. The Viper is nutritious. Ever since I got a one, not once have I thought to myself, "I could have had a V-8"

8. A Viper is like the perfect woman...Low maintenance, and never looks old.

7. Some people are afraid of Spiders, Corvette owners are afraid of Snakes.

6. "Torque? Heck yeah...yesterday, I pulled a tow-truck out of a ditch."

5. I tried base jumping, bungee jumping and sky-diving. I got a rush on the drive home.

4. I drive my Viper every chance I get...anything this fun is going to be labeled a controlled substance soon.

3. I really love art...I'm just waiting until they invent a drywall hook that will support a Viper so I can hang some on my wall.

2. God made the world in 6 days...it wasn't perfect, but on the 7th day he rested anyway because he knew Dodge would come along and finish it with a Viper.

1. I got pulled over in my Viper once. The cop told me I looked like I was going way too fast. I was parked at the time.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4126ATE-A-V81.jpg

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Viper is to Harley Davidson, what Corvette is to Honda Gold Wing"

"a Viper is a Harely Davidson on 4 wheels"

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite, courtesy of me:

"Anybody who thinks Eve was weak for being tempted by a snake has obviously never ridden in a Viper"

Great , my fav.. can I use this??
:cool:

Also, I asked a friend of mine.. Cobra Jim ( 427 AC Cobra roadster) " Is there anything hotter than a chick driving a Viper?" His reply..."not on this planet"

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Even at standstill the Viper is in motion.

And, I like my signature too.

D

DAMN YANKEE

"Where are the Wipers"

Quote of the Chairman of Mercedes upon arriving at Dodge headquarters. Executives stared at him until they realized he wanted to see the Vipers...True story.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Where are the Wipers"

Quote of the Chairman of Mercedes upon arriving at Dodge headquarters. Executives stared at him until they realized he wanted to see the Vipers...True story.

Priceless :D !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I rembered a thread a LONG time ago about various quotes people have said about the viper.......Well anyway what if your favorite quote or description of the Viper?

"It's Just a Dodge...hop in"

JonB......when folks are reluctant to take a photo, or get close

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
An old one from Mopar Muscle, Feb 1997 after driving the new B/W coupe.

"...And it looks as hot as it runs. The Pearl Blue and Stone white striped coupe is about as subtle as a midnight volcano eruption. Guys in sedans stuck in freeway traffic jams roll down their windows to talk about it. Kids on the sidewalk snap to attetion and holler. Foolish kids in 5.0 mustangs beg to race. Corvette drivers pretend you're not there..."

I still see the same reaction from most vette drivers 10 years later.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21