What to do with stock exhaust?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '01 ACR went .25 sec slower when I replaced the stock catback with a Borla 3"... so I put the stock catback back on..

but it was connected to something that I'd first used on my 11.80 '99 GTS.

You must be registered for see images attach

11.90/123 mph with stock catback, and modded exhaust under sills

:D

Last edited:

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, that's not what I'm saying newbie.
I'm saying if you think that your Viper is someday going to be worth a fortune, your wrong. If you think you are driving around in your retirement nest egg, your an idiot. They made too many. What's a nice '92 worth now (17 years later), under 20K? Well things might change 50 years from now. And whether it has a stock exhaust, or a much better aftermarket exhaust is not going to be the deciding factor on it's value. If it's that important to restore the car to you, you'll be able to pick one up for peanuts from the other thousand guys who have them in their basement too waiting for their "payday"..

Vipers are bringing BIG money at BJ auctions aren't they?
If you pay attention, they are an embarrassment at auction.
Call me in 50 years...:lmao:
Ok OLDIEBE joniboy :eater: If you would rather be a pathetic pesimist go right ahead, let the rest of us be positive and hopeful even if it only last 30 to 50 years :rolleyes:... If you think your so smart about the potential value or can foresee the future with regards to the value of all Vipers in 30 to 50 years then YOUR the IDIOT (sell yours and be GONE)! The idea is to buy it and wait like a lot of the smart guys selling their 60s all original musclecars these days for 10 and 20 times what they paid for them. I can see this is going really south with you because you are clueless so I'll stop before this gets ugly... Have a nice day :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok OLDIEBE joniboy :eater: If you would rather be a pathetic pesimist go right ahead, let the rest of us be positive and hopeful even if it only last 30 to 50 years :rolleyes:... If you think your so smart about the potential value or can foresee the future with regards to the value of all Vipers in 30 to 50 years then YOUR the IDIOT (sell yours and be GONE)! The idea is to buy it and wait like a lot of the smart guys selling their 60s all original musclecars these days for 10 and 20 times what they paid for them. I can see this is going really south with you because you are clueless so I'll stop before this gets ugly... Have a nice day :D

Yeah, cars make good investments that's been proven time and again. Not.
50 years from now is something you should be very concerned with now...better put that beauty under wraps...:rolaugh:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worthless? I dunno about that. Ever price OEM parts for collectible cars or motorcycles? All in all it might depend if you have room to store it, and if you'll live long enough to see the demand for such things boost the price up.

One much liked MI Dodge/Viper dealer once ventured to me the notion of buying up the remaining new side exhaust systems sitting in Chrys parts warehouses and sitting on them back about 10 yrs ago...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude