What to do with used up brake pads...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

...I moved a 6 foot tall 4' wide shelf yesterday and forgot about these (below) I hung up my used up Viper pads from track days. If they look larger then usual my 2000 had the Stoptech 4 wheel Big Brake package on it. Gotta be something I can do with them, Chuck any ideas? I'm sure you collection is larger then mine

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate seeing things go to waste, these should be like printer cartridges, come with an envelope to send back to the manufacture so they can be used again :) and we then get a discount ;)

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You certainly have enough of them for a circle....you could make a clutch out of 'em!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made earrings out of my used brake pads and am going to give them to my girlfriend for Christmas. She's gonna love it. She's the type that is more appreciative of gifts that took effort rather than just something store bought. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made earrings out of my used brake pads and am going to give them to my girlfriend for Christmas. She's gonna love it. She's the type that is more appreciative of gifts that took effort rather than just something store bought. I can't wait to see the look on her face.

That's a great idea if she's looking to stretch her piercings out. She'll be able to put those giant washers in her ears like the cool kids do. Hold on a minute...............you can then give her your used wheel bearings to slip into those holes. She'll be the rage with all the other track rats.

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck you should use those old rotors instead, they'd make a nice set of earrings
:D

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could grout them into a bathroom tile mosaic. Making them into a patio walkway is also a possibilty. Give them to the ricers that will find a way to fit them on an old Civic and then brag about their Viper brake kit.