What's a good body shop in San Antonio?

benson8708

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:omg:Last night a truck backed up at a stop light to let an 18 wheeler turn and back into my viper. His hitch went right into the front bumper. I need to know of a good body shop that is good with vipers. Please advise.

Last edited:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you might want to check with Jon B, see if he has a new or used part for you.

OP
OP
B

benson8708

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the guys insurance is going to pay. So I just want to take it somewhere that does quality work and is familiar with vipers.

V

Venomiss

Try going to the south Texas region forums down on the page and you can read in there.

Found this for you for just San Antonio owners:

SA Area Viper Owners

and possibly try Ryan Fox the VCA president for your area. He might have some ideas too.

hdscreens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sure if A.R.T. in Buda,TX. south of Austin can do the work but give them a call. Since, it's only the bumper I think Slims collision centers do a great job. They got several locations in town.

Phil Lee 94 red RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Colvin automotive 512-452-4236. they are in Austin. KC is the owner and a VCA member. Ask for Mike, he runs the body shop. I believe they give a 10% discount to VCA members.

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All I can tell you is who not to go to. Its a damn shame too, SA has a ton of body shops. Good luck and stay away from the guy behind the Porsche dealer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang