Whats a good price for this viper?

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking at a 96 Blue and white GTS. Car has 40k miles on it, has had the clutch and throw out replaced in past 5k miles. Has new tires on it. Interior is custom blue and white on the ceiling (to match the outside stripes), customer blue wrapped door panels and a mirror type finish on the console where the shifter is (runs from ac controls to glove box inbetween the seats.

Other than that its pretty much 100% stock.

Interior condition- 9.5/10
Exterior condition- 8/10 (it has misc scratches here and there that would probably buff out, but until i get there i dont know)

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the B/W GTS went for $60K at Barrett this year, so i'd use that as a starting point.:)

isanti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the B/W GTS went for $60K at Barrett this year, so i'd use that as a starting point.:)

Which one was that?

The one he is looking at is prob worth 32 or so but interior will be a big factor (up or down). I am leaning down after the description...

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low to mid 30s .My buddy just sold his 01 14000 miles for 39000 as a reference point

What color was it? Was it striped? ACR? What overall condition was it in? New PS2's installed yet? Any mods? Accident history?
There are a lot of factors that come into play on selling Vipers, so you can't just throw one sale out and call it a rule.

Lemon_Twist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sold my 97 B/W GTS this week for $44K CAD if you are looking for real recent pricing. Two owner, 10,000 mile car that was absolutely spotless.

Rod

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sold my 97 B/W GTS this week for $44K CAD if you are looking for real recent pricing. Two owner, 10,000 mile car that was absolutely spotless.

Rod

ya... good going Rod... now I don't have a brother inlaw with a Viper... tell sis I said hi...

Mike

ya gotta love family! :rolaugh:

Lemon_Twist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya... good going Rod... now I don't have a brother inlaw with a Viper... tell sis I said hi...

Mike

ya gotta love family! :rolaugh:

Speaking of which...your sis and I were talking to Mike the "Macomb MIssle" today at Woodward and he wants to know when you are going to get rid of that silly ricer and get to work on a 70 Cuda SS/DA project....you know, a real Mopar. :lmao::rolaugh::drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960