Whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to address an issue with me trying to reply to threads regarding Vapair and Steve. I do have Venon membership status but when i tried to reply with qoute on the most recent thread about Vapair and wild goose chase for parts (big order) and lack of communication or none at all, turns out my privileges are suspended or i am not authrised to do so. What the hell is going on here. Am i being sensored? Anybody has any idea?

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know, but didn't the mods tell you why they cut that communication out? I once inadvertently asked about someone who had been banned (I didn't know they had been banned) ad the mods erased the post but were kind enough to fill me in. Maybe you could ask one of them what's up?

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know, but didn't the mods tell you why they cut that communication out? I once inadvertently asked about someone who had been banned (I didn't know they had been banned) ad the mods erased the post but were kind enough to fill me in. Maybe you could ask one of them what's up?

Just on the threads concerning VapAir, none other threads else believe it or not. No explanaton just standard message.

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may take a while to get an explanation. It took some time for mine. I don't have time to know who is banned and who is okay to talk about. That is why I don't say anything anymore. Its ridiculous. Apparently the higher ups know what's best. Shame on you. Lol

V

VCA Forum Staff

It's actually pretty simple, the thread was moved to the Vendor area where it should have been started originally. Once in the Vendor area the threads are limited to the original poster to both keep on topic and prevent pile on. So once moved It's not about anyone being banned, it's not ridiculous and it's been explained countless times how that section works. Let's move along now, nothing to see here. :cop::cop:

Status
Not open for further replies.