Whats my white Mamba with Paxton worth?

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see white Mamba's for sale but non with a Paxton. What is one with 8500 miles worth? I will list it here in the classifieds in a few days but I want to see if everyone else thinks it is worth the same as I do?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on many factors: who installed the Paxton...most of the Club members would be looking for one of the reputable tuners who did the install. What is the history of the car? has it been tracked? one owner or several......

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see white Mamba's for sale but non with a Paxton. What is one with 8500 miles worth? I will list it here in the classifieds in a few days but I want to see if everyone else thinks it is worth the same as I do?

Your rear wheel numbers indicate that you have more than the stock kit. What has been done to the car, and who did it?

Reaction score
Unfortunately if you tried to trade it it would be worth the same as if was totally stock. Depending on how far you have gone fast the stock tried and true Paxton setup maybe less to a dealer. The best way to sell a modded Viper is to someone that knows the car and the builder and the actual exposure it has seen here at the CLUB. The perfect ride with the best record and exposure will bring the most money for sure.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark is 100% correct.If you were to trade the car in NJ(at least) they might give you Galves Book Value (on an 05 correct miles approx 45000.00,on an 04 correct miles 40,000.00).When i say might the problem is the Paxton (i always do a lot of mods and go thru the same type situations )which voids the warranty(if any left)Realistly a dealer could care less who did the mods or how much you spent ect you will be lucky to get Galves.Unfortunately Galves has no add on for power adders.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Paxton cars in the high 50's haven't moved in months. I know because I have mine listed with no inquiry's to date. Low 50's might move it.

As far as Paxton cars are concerned first time buyers either don't know about them or know enough about them. Plus the first time you drive a Viper do you really say to yourself "man I need more power".

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To answer a few questions.

1) Archer Racing did the install
2) One owner car
3) Mopar Performace exhaust with stock manifolds
4) The rear wheel numbers in my sig are my GTS and not this car. This one is stock other than paxton.
5) $56.74 I thought about it but will have to wait for a slightly higher offer:D

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point Ray. A Paxtonized Viper is too much car for most people. Even now, after more than two years with one, I am still learning. I love the educational experience and the car but I realize that 750 HP is not for everyone. I think 750 HP, or more, is for the more ********* like quite a few of the VCA members that post here. But, with that said, the feeling of power surge that comes on at about 3300 RPM with a Paxton, if you can handle it, is an incredible and, at least for me, a very therapeutic experience. The G force knocks any cobwebs right out of your brain. LOL

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it doesnot have a Paxton but to put the entire market in perspective in June i traded in my 06 coupe 4000 miles (red -black stripe,Corsa Cat Back ,3.55 gears Kand N Filters)to Buhler on my 08 .The car showed almost new and they gave me 55,000.00.A few weeeks later they sold it for around 58000.00

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS right now up here at least dealers are moving used Vipers retail for approx 3-4 grand over Galves wholesale.Hope this helps

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With todays market gone to pooo... and millions of peeps houses in forclosure. Who knows. But its worth between 50 to 60k range retail. Just gotta find a person to pay it.

Theres 3 white mambas with your mileage in ebay atm. 52k 55k, and one ******** dealer smoking crack selling his for 62k. So average is about 53k stock. But none have sold yet.... so who knows.

Wait til December, I'll be in the market for white mamba. I love the color combo.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you search KBB, ebay, forum and alley, and then sit down and figure out what you will take based on all those numbers...

$200.99 is my final offer. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:usa:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another idea is to remove the Paxton from the car and sell separately.If thats the case the car may still have factory left which can do nothing but help the sale.

OP
OP
M

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about you search KBB, ebay, forum and alley, and then sit down and figure out what you will take based on all those numbers...

$200.99 is my final offer. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:usa:

At that rate I should put up my other two Vipers as well:omg:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper