Whats with the Clown Shoe?

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was getting gas today when some guy pulled up next to me in a vette to get gas as well. As I was leaving he told me to have fun in my "CLOWN SHOE". What the F**K is that? Is that the best they can do? Has anyone else heard this?

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is just jealous. But our cars have huge curvacious front and slimmer middle (by the door) and thick rear that somewhat resembles clown shoes...

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same thing as going to a club with a knockout blonde that immediately gets daggers from the other women. Vettes, Benz, BMW's, Cads, etc. etc. ad nauseum..... who pays any attention any more? As you know, the Viper stops people in their tracks. Jealousy, plain & simple.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was getting gas today when some guy pulled up next to me in a vette to get gas as well. As I was leaving he told me to have fun in my "CLOWN SHOE". What the F**K is that? Is that the best they can do? Has anyone else heard this?
The reply is to wish him the same with his door jam. :D

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol the front does look like a door jam, i never heard that thats a good one

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never had anyone be brave enough to make such a jealous remark before. If it does happen in the future I will have to put the smack down on him. :D Vette owners hate seeing us becasue they are painfully reminded that they are not all that anymore. :headbang:

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Clown shoe" is the common derogitory term Vette owners use against our cars.

I actually got flipped off today for absolutely no reason by a guy in a pimped out M3. Guess he was used to being the center of attention in traffic? :)

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get lots of action with BMW M owners. They are the most arrogant of the bunch here in Cincinnati.

They think they own the road but they are sadly mistaken quite often by myself. :evilgrin:

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the differece between a porcupine & a bmw driver? The porcupine has the pricks on the outside

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
as for the clown shoes, see which clown is laughing last >>> ;)
as for the BMW (Want Mercedes Benz backwards), my Benz is a great car in fact I use it every day to commute to the train station,
but the viper is just a work of art ......(a damn fast work of art !)

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It does bear some resemblance, but funny how insecure Vette guys are the only ones saying it! Let's see, at the track day at VIR yesterday, I counted two SRT-10 Comp. Coupes, at least two GTS's, two RT/10s, three or four Ferraris, a couple of Porsches, various and sundry other fast cars, and ONE Corvette Z06. Nice car, I mean, taking nothing away, but that's now many were represented.
I'll keep my clown shoe! :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OMG

homo vette owners lol

lmfao

when i first went there i was about to cuss you out lol

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say...if the clown shoe fits...wear it! Mine fits me fine and I bet Bozo The Clown (now I'm showing my age) would have loved to get all this speed and attention in his clown shoes. :D

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bozo rocked, That show was the best :lol:

Superdavs - Had it not been at a gas station, you know he would have just about broken his neck watching you drive by - they all do. :)

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate it when dudes cop an attitude in the wife's car

It's probably not his wife's car, it's probably his Mom's car. Because when I owned a Corvette all I saw were women in there 60's driving Corvettes like mine... So much so I eventually sold it.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just met a very nice Corvette owner today, a 84 yo woman who is a patient of mine! Would love to get a picture of her and her car....

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clown shoe? I guess he doesn't realize he drives around in a doorstop. Heh-heh.

You should have said: I'm gonna have fun kicking your doorstop under the door with my clown shoe! :D

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte