wheel fitment ?

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is anyone here running aftermarket wheels on their 3rd gen with a 3" lip. Also with a pretty flat center section. Basically not a lot of bowing out of the spokes. I need to see if these wheels I had made for GTS would fit. They did not know I am installing SRT-10 front brakes. Thanks in advancs

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is anyone here running aftermarket wheels on their 3rd gen with a 3" lip. Also with a pretty flat center section. Basically not a lot of bowing out of the spokes. I need to see if these wheels I had made for GTS would fit. They did not know I am installing SRT-10 front brakes. Thanks in advancs

My iFORGED had a 4" lip with a slight bow. Dimitrios is running the flat forging and 3" lip.

If the wheels were not built for SRT10 calipers then they won't fit. Lip size has nothing to do with it.

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My iFORGED had a 4" lip with a slight bow. Dimitrios is running the flat forging and 3" lip.

If the wheels were not built for SRT10 calipers then they won't fit. Lip size has nothing to do with it.

Did your 4" need spacers? Dimitrios set up looks perfect, however it needed spacers. I've seen a few 3 inch lips from iforged but 4" is HUGE on a gen3.