When are the 2009 colors out?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title says it all. All of the 2008s are sold and ordering is closed so how about the colors for 2009? :)

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the first question should be, is there going to be a 09. If so, then what colors would they be. If nothing else, when will the new color be announced? Someone out there should know. Hey Color Guy , speak up!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the National VCA club officers has already publicly confirmed that there will "absolutely" be a 2009 Viper.

agreed. If 2008 was the final year. There would have been a "formal" announcment by now.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the National VCA club officers has already publicly confirmed that there will "absolutely" be a 2009 Viper.
I have the same comment from the same level and inferred production in 2010 I dont think you can bet on it but it sounds better than all the doom and gloom.Hence my Request:
SAPPHIRE BLUE SAPPHIRE BLUE SAPPHIRE BLUE SAPPHIRE BLUE
IF they paint it I will order it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lot's of popular choices to bring back. yellow, sapphire blue, silver, graphite. But after they dropped the Green, Purple, Orange and Light Blue on us it really makes me wonder what unexpected color they could surprise us with. obviously the 4 above are throw backs to the old musclecar Mopar era. What other colors were well known back then for being wild on Mopars? I can't seem to think of any besides Orange, Purple, Green and the Light Blue.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lot's of popular choices to bring back. yellow, sapphire blue, silver, graphite. But after they dropped the Green, Purple, Orange and Light Blue on us it really makes me wonder what unexpected color they could surprise us with. obviously the 4 above are throw backs to the old musclecar Mopar era. What other colors were well known back then for being wild on Mopars? I can't seem to think of any besides Orange, Purple, Green and the Light Blue.

...as long as they don't really reach and bring back the Mod Top option! :rolaugh:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ummm....panther pink? 1970 one year only color.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know it's probably already been decided, but I think this would work quite nicely ('65 Twilight Turquoise):

173_0306_4z_1965_Ford_Mustang_GT_Front_Driver_Side.jpg

or this '66? Clearwater Aqua:

fd_12.jpg

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely building Vipers in 2009. Have to wait for the official announcement on colors, but knowing that clever Chrysler Color Guy I suspect some nice twists indeed! :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Black with a slight hint of chocolate brown viewable under the right angle
- All black ACR with driver stripe in Candy Apple Red and mirror polished or black sidewinder wheels/ Black over Candy Apple red with driver stripe of the same Candy color/ all Candy Apple red
- Commemorative edition in exactly the same colors, with an additional pair of lights in the upper front fascia plus one-piece splitter, tail diffusor, catchy interior colors with a few tasty mods AND sponsoring decals as the Le Mans winning Team Oreca GTS-R's
- WAY too many others to think about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte