When do you think Dodge is going to create another Viper TV commercial?

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When do you think Dodge is going to create another Viper TV commercial? I know of the one they did in 97 for the GTS and another one in '01 or '02 which had the viper and a bunch of other cars. Seems that if sales are slow, then need to market more. I'll bet they could get a bunch of us from the VCA to volunteer for the commercial.

I can just see it now, 100 or more vipers lined up, one by one doing a smoking burnout, then the text appears on the screen, ENOUGH SAID?

Wouldn't that be cool?

Ron

PS, Dodge Management, please feel free to use my idea :headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope soon. All the Viper commercials of the past were pretty cool. I really like your idea of using VCA members in it. Hope you dont mind, but I'm gonna kinda change the subject of your post. Why doesnt everyone post their ideas for the next Viper commercial? Hopefully someone with Dodge will read this and borrow the best idea. I'll post mine as soon as I think of it :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope soon but I doubt they ever will. It might be in a commercial or two with other cars like the Ford GT's appearance with Ford & Derrick Jeter but other than that, I do not see a sole Viper commercial coming BUT I would LOVE to see another one!!!

Now a VCA member commericial, that would be amazing!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope soon but I doubt they ever will. It might be in a commercial or two with other cars like the Ford GT's appearance with Ford & Derrick Jeter but other than that, I do not see a sole Viper commercial coming BUT I would LOVE to see another one!!!

Now a VCA member commericial, that would be amazing!!

Agreed on that last line, maybe the VCA as a sole organisation can pull it off with or without the support of Dodge? I am totally digging that all-car burnout idea too. Let's make it happen :2tu:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a Dodge commercial just last week on the full line-up (Canadian commercial, I think) and I don't recall if it was just a local market commercial but there were short one or two second clips of each of the cars in the line-up being driven on the road. One clip displayed the Viper. It was a Gen II. Everything else was brand new. That struck me as odd, to say the least.

Santo

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that the Viper needs more advertizing since it is a Halo car and gets people into the showroom to buy the new Caliber, etc. The financing promotion commercial by Dodge a few years ago that said "not the Viper" with a good shot of a red Gen II made me LMAO. It definitley would be a huge mistake to not advertize the Viper when the Gen IV comes out.