When will the '09's be available?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will put a reserve on it The last 08 that came thru there (few weeks ago went in the low 70s )

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just saw this.

the 09's are out.

i will be downloading pics into my website of an 09 white vert and an 09 white coupe tomorrow evening if all goes well.

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The '09s were starting down the line at the Viper plant while we were there for VOI X. Saw tons of the new light Blue color (check theads for pics).

Bill Pemberton was stockpiling all the 08s when we went through Woodhouse on our way home.

Ted

Ted

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
09 convertible.

IMG_1913xx.jpg

IMG_1921xx.jpg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_1922.jpg

i think this car would look GREAT with red racing stripes. i also saw another white convertible today with a blue interior. both the red and the blue interior colors look very similar to the 08 red and blue interior colors.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
09 Convertible.

img_1913xx.jpg

img_1921xx.jpg

It Is Unbelieveable That 09's Are Being Delivered & I Haven't Received My 2008 Acr-red/black. The Status (j) Does Not Indicate That It Is At Prefix. It Has Been In J Status Since Late August 2008.

Music, It Is Possible To Call The Conner Facility To Get A First Hand Update. I Think I Saw You Provide That Number To A Previous Forum Member. Any Assistance Would Be Appreciated. It Is Just Plain Frustrating.

Al

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The official status line for J is (passed final inspection not released to carrier) I am calling the factory on Monday for a customer on his ACR if you want I will ask them about yours if they will release that info. Just would need the VIN.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So us white Mamba owners now have competition; noticed a subtle difference in the interior; the Mamba has a red wrap around the emergency brake handle,red shift nob, and red leather at the 9 and 3 o clock positions on the steering wheel......

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The official status line for J is (passed final inspection not released to carrier) I am calling the factory on Monday for a customer on his ACR if you want I will ask them about yours if they will release that info. Just would need the VIN.

Thank you for the offer. I will provide it to you tomorrow when I am at my office. I do not have the Vin No. at home.

Al

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not feelin' the rims either, that white is well, white!

Bat™

yeh like it might GLOW or something! I would have preferred a pearl white:D

don't like the wheels either

kewl...just saved myself a bundle of $:lmao:

ok, now where are the pics of the VIOLET with STRIPES? that would get my purse out:headbang:

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
white looks nice but the rims im not into.if you guys dont want to wait for a 09 theres plenty of awsome 08s in all diffrent colors available at all great prices.i know the feeling of waiting,i ordered a 09 srt8 callenger in 6 spd in july the car hasnt even been started on.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh like it might GLOW or something! I would have preferred a pearl white:D

don't like the wheels either

kewl...just saved myself a bundle of $:lmao:

ok, now where are the pics of the VIOLET with STRIPES? that would get my purse out:headbang:

ask and you shall receive my dear.

IMG_1945.jpg

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My vin number is 1B3JZ69Z08V200875

I certainly would appreciate any status info you can receive. My dealer is Cerritos Dodge in Cerritos, Ca.

Al

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MIA. i found two white verts but no coupe yet. hopefully when i do find a white coupe, it wont be naked like the verts were. :D

Are those verts for sale? the same place the violet is? Also, it is pretty amazing that the 09's are shipping already, as opposed to last year, when they were so slow.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are those verts for sale? the same place the violet is? Also, it is pretty amazing that the 09's are shipping already, as opposed to last year, when they were so slow.

i dont believe i saw anyones name on the two verts or the purple coupe. and yes, they were all at Roanoke Motors.

if Leslie got her purse out, the purple one may be gone by now. hahaha

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to bother you, but did you find out the actual status of my Red/Black ACR with VIN NO. 1B3JZ69Z08V200875.

Thank You

Al

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news mine just went to KZ status. I will check on yours again today for you. They kind of gave me the run around at Viper HQ and told me the generic 4-6weeks but it went to KZ late last night. I will post or PM you if I get any more info on yours.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news mine just went to KZ status. I will check on yours again today for you. They kind of gave me the run around at Viper HQ and told me the generic 4-6weeks but it went to KZ late last night. I will post or PM you if I get any more info on yours.

What offical reported status were you in prior to going to KZ? Were you in J or JB?

Thank you for your assistance.

Al

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in J. Out of the 3 ACRs we received they all went from J to KZ. I have never seen any of these other JB statuses and so on and I check every day. I tried to talk to several people about your Viper and have been met with serious resistance. They say since I am not the originating dealer I cant have that info. I guess they think I am up to no good. Sorry

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in J. Out of the 3 ACRs we received they all went from J to KZ. I have never seen any of these other JB statuses and so on and I check every day. I tried to talk to several people about your Viper and have been met with serious resistance. They say since I am not the originating dealer I cant have that info. I guess they think I am up to no good. Sorry

Can you provide me or my dealer a telephone number that my dealer can call. He does not have any idea who he can call. This is James Hinkle at Cerritos Dodge in Cerritos, Ca. His email is [email protected] or tel 1-562-755-2264 You can PM me if you want.

Thank you for your efforts

Al

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online