when will they announce the comp coupe accepted apps?

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, I believe the names are in front of those who are part of the decision process as we speak. I would expect that the prospective buyers will be contacted some time in early January. As far as I know, there are about 30 orders in hand. The big question is will they fill all the orders or will they ask to see if 5 people will wait for the next batch of cars? May not be that long of a wait for the next batch of cars.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a question....will they be making the next run of cars as people order them?, individually?, or will they only make them in 25 order batch runs? What happens if a car crashes and you need one right away to continue racing.....will they make one car? Whats the time frame for a car once the first batch is run?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The final decision is supposed to be made by next Monday. As for building them, and how the next round of orders will be produced. They are anticipating that the next run would be done as a group. So if you want in on that group, get your paper work ready and be ready for that announcement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456