When you drive a Viper someone is always trying to outdo you.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am far from Porsche fan, but the C-GT shown above is kind of sweet for what it is. No one should even try to dispute it. Some of you are starting to sound like your coming down with a case of penis envy.

Its k00l that the dude stopped to check out your snake. I personally would agree that 500k for a C-GT (MR2 look alike) is a lot to spend. I’ll bet the 500k wasn't a big deal for the own, but I surprised the dude didn’t go for a McLaren F1.

http://www.cottingham.co.uk/macf1/

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the CGT and it looks nothing like an MR2. The only similarities between the two is the fact they both have four wheels.

I'd give my right nut for a CGT.

moespeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, what is that pink stuff below the driver's door? There is a GT in the dealership by my house, I pulled in the other day to check it out. They were closed so I was just looking in the window. The car was black, and had that same hazy white thing under the driver's door. I thought it was plastic so the car didn't get scratched from people getting in and out. It's a really hot looking car, so much different then your average porsche.

Moe
'02 GTS

AntiVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the CGT is nice, but for the $440K MSRP, I would rather have a Diablo, a 360 Modena and a couple of supercharged Vipers... with enough left over for a whole fleet of Metros.

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the nuclear reactor looking things are in silver on the back though. They look silly.

That my friend, is the new "Mr. Fusion"....it allows you to recycle trash into the reactor in order to supply the 21 gigawatts into the flux capacitor. Really handy for when plutonium is hard to find....

:laugh:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant believe someone would buy that POS. for that kinda cash you could get a few REAL cars. just goes to show you that having money does not mean you have taste or class or intelligence to accompany that cash

Heysie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhm, I've read here that Vette people think the Viper looks like a clown shoe,.... I think a clown shoe is ugly.

I like the Viper, that's why I bought it and I don't giv a f#ck what someone else thinks about it. But I also do like other supercars, including this CGT.
Life can be simple, you know...

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the comments here are funny as hell. It's interesting that people who proclaim to be lovers of fine cars don't have a clue what the CGT really is. It's not about who can build the most expensive car, it's about pushing the envelope in automobile design.

clown shoe.....man, now that is some funny ****. And you're right, my Viper does look like a clown shoe.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn....I never thought of that..it DOES look like a clown shoe...oh my God....those damn Vette guys must have thought of that :laugh:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone knocks anything but the price of the Porsche they really have no clue how to drive or what sports cars are about. Its a INCREDIBLE car ....End of story

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave