Where can you buy some wheels?...

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been searching some tire and wheel places, but no one seems to list hardly anything for wheels for a 2002 GTS. I really want to upgrade my stock 02 wheels, I wish I could say money was no object, but it is, mainly because I am just to cheap to shell out 3K for a set of custom wheels.

Any Ideas of where to shop for wheels?:drive: What price should I pay?

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My current wheels:

You must be registered for see images attach

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks, we all know what stock 99-02 wheels look llike :rolleyes:

PM Matt (GTSNRT10) he is an I-Forged dealer and will set you up with some beautiful wheels for a great price :2tu:

GTSNRT10
VCA Member

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Open book. How about some help here. What are you looking for?

There are lots of vendors. I bought my wheels from Viper Specialty here at this forum. But maybe they do not have what you are looking for.

So what are you looking for?

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Something with a "thinner" design 5 or 6 spoke.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 18" Fikse FM10's Mounted on Michelin Pilots (less than 2K mi) Wheels are Perfect!
Let me know if your interested?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are nice... I really don't know exactly what I want, I haven't really found a website where I could browse through wheels and select something.

If you got a 69 Chevy, you can look at wheels all day.:rolleyes:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Dan there. He is linked with every one. Hard to reflect that at his web site.

He took care of this for me...

Dang Dave,
That there is probably THE BEST picture I have ever seen of a red GTS. Great shot!

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know Dave6666, guess I am just dumb.....I have searched their website also, if you go to the cars section they don't even list a Viper, if you go to the Wheels and pick out something you like and click pricing and information, it takes you to a dealer page, none of which are in the U.S..

Think I am going to browse through the classifieds and also call the guys y'all suggested. I like the wheel combo you got, and think I read a "how much beer will it take" thread about installing them. We are both in Texas though... don't want to be a copycat.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's room for both of us. :tx:

I post a lot more than I git out...

You know Dave6666, guess I am just dumb.....I have searched their website also, if you go to the cars section they don't even list a Viper, if you go to the Wheels and pick out something you like and click pricing and information, it takes you to a dealer page, none of which are in the U.S..

Think I am going to browse through the classifieds and also call the guys y'all suggested. I like the wheel combo you got, and think I read a "how much beer will it take" thread about installing them. We are both in Texas though... don't want to be a copycat.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Dan there. He is linked with every one. Hard to reflect that at his web site.

He took care of this for me...

:omg::omg::omg: Dave,
That ballard pole isn't leaning on your rear quarter panel is it???...:omg::omg::omg:

;)

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The thing with most aftermarket Viper wheels is that they are all custom made to the application. You can get an idea of what the wheels look like in pictures but most websites don't allow you to "see" them on the actual vehicle. There are far fewer Vipers on the roads than Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers, etc. Rims for a Mustang are a dime a dozen. A "cheap" set of Viper wheels will run you $2000. :omg: That is of course if you can find them... ;)

Best place to look is the Classifieds here on the site. You should also check out the Galleries and see what other people have on their cars. Click on the link below for some good ideas as well.

If you are looking for wheels off a newer vehicle, call Mark at Woodhouse or Jon B at Parts Rack. They usually have new and/or used take-offs they can sell.

In my opinion, the BBS rims off the Gen II ACR's are some of the best looking wheels you can buy. They aren't cheap but they look soooo awesome!!! (especially in chrome). Anyone have a set they don't want?

Someone shag that wheel thread link eh...?

Here ya go:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/594700-ultimate-wheel-thread.html

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy Mother Magooo.... 2k for some Cheap wheels :omg:

My buddy PlumCrazy told me these cars were expensive. I got to let the sticker shock wear off a little.:omg:

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got my SSRs and PS2 from Jon B at Parts Rack.
Support our vendors!

THANKS!

The "Split 5 Spoke" is a design common to 3-4 good Viper Wheel manufacturers:
HRE, Forgeline, CCW, all make them, 1-3 pieces.

PartsRack also has a small array of USED wheels avail, no waiting....

18-19" Forgeline 5-spokes under $2700
18" Kinesis 6-wheel package w/ street and drag tires under $3700
18" BBS-LeMans "Calatlog Shoot" as-new G2 ACR-style wheels with tires under $2800.
20-20 StarTacs Under $5000 w/ tires.
Used OE wheels all generations
New:
18" SSR Black or grey $2549
18-19 ACR Under $3100 / set
Forgeline at least 20% off any NEW wheels, BEFORE VCA DISCOUNT!
Similiar savings HRE.