Where do I buy a window regulator? 1999 RT10

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The passenger side window regulator. The metal wire came up with the window. Where is a good place to buy?

Thanks for all/any suggestions.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Viper Parts of America a try. They were able to get a part for my GEN II. :) Jon B at Partsrack might have what you are looking for as well.

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the plastic piece that holds on to the window broke on my drivers side door. I found the same piece on a 1996 dodge caravan window regulator

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the plastic piece that holds on to the window broke on my drivers side door. I found the same piece on a 1996 dodge caravan window regulator

That's called a window clip, I broke mine as well, I repaired it myself, the clip however costed me $50 off ebay but I repaired the regulator. If the one you found from the caravan works than more power to you, probably much cheaper than $50 bucks for a small piece of plastic. Any how if your motor is still working than you can just change the metal cables in the regulator, you'll have to drill out the rivet though in order to open the metal case.

OP
OP
K

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fathead 18:
There is always NEW information on who is selling what, and who has the best prices.
Plus who not to go to, for work or parts.
It's a fluid, in the moment question.

Spare me the standard "Search feature is your friend", I want sound clever, that is over-used.
I did seach first and read everything, and have been here for a decade.
I found one for 1/2 price by asking the question, what did your search come up with, 6 days ago??

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fathead 18:
There is always NEW information on who is selling what, and who has the best prices.
Plus who not to go to, for work or parts.
It's a fluid, in the moment question.

Spare me the standard "Search feature is your friend", I want sound clever, that is over-used.
I did search first and read everything, and have been here for a decade.
I found one for 1/2 price by asking the question, what did your search come up with, 6 days ago??
No need to be so rude mate, I was trying to help you save a buck or two, When I first posted up my problem with the regulator it was in the Gen 2 RT/10, GTS forums, then it was ALSO placed in the How tos. So I figured if you searched for those Key words you might be able to see my original post. I was only trying to be helpful and I think you picked up the wrong end of the stick! Im glad you got it sorted, at least you dont have the added hassle of having to get parts shipped overseas and pay duty charges each time :(

OP
OP
K

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just see "Search is your friend" catch phrase and a lot of subjects change on the instant.
Tuners, tire sizes, power adders ect ect...

Just a personal pet peeve, as most questions have been asked. True story. BUT, new informed answers come daily.
Most long time users search first (implied), then ask for any new information or updates.
It's not like I asked why the peddles are offset, including the steering wheel. *** :)
That is a search question.