Where to get Comp Coupe fog lamp covers?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks like the comp coupe has clear fog lamp covers ... anyone have these on an SRT? where can you get them?

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I've seen a picture of one on the track with clear covers that are flush with the body (aerodynamics)

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's car is it?

I've looked at 2 in the past 2 weeks, looked over a bunch of pics of the World Challenge cars in 2005 (new body), VRL cars in 2004 and 2005, new cars as delivered by Viper Race Headquarters, and none of them have clear foglight covers.

I found a picture of Tommy Archer's 2004 car at Road America with solid BLACK covers riveted to the fascia.

I would suggest you contact the owner of the car who has them installed - but it does not appear to be 1) a stock item or 2) a new World Challenge item.

Where's the pic?

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, there's a pic of a GTS with them on the front of the Roe website ... but I know I've seen them on an SRT Comp Coupe somewhere also

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS had then standard through 1998(?) and the part numbers are as follows:

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm positive that the WC comp Coupe with covers is Al Beccera's car (red CC) and he was at Laguna last year( WC ) and at Willow Springs at VRL and at Thunder Hill with VRL--check this board for picture's I remember seeing some, somewhere.
contact Ted May at Valaya Racing about the covers

Joe B

P S Janni--Our CC doesn't have covers--So we have a new CC now?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4