White Mamba or 2006 White VOI Coupe wanted

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for 2004 white mamba or 2006 White VOI coupe.

Should be 15K miles or under with no mods except exhaust (CA smog/emission compliant)

Willing to pay $38K for the vert or up to $43K for the VOI coupe. No salvage titles wanted.

I know, they should sell for no less than a bag of gold, world peace and my first born, but if you have one and interested, let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Leo

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The white/blue VOI coupes have been bringng more than what you want to pay. Thats not to say you might not get lucky, but dont count on it.

RPHJR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure people will be flooding your inbox, to sell you their car for below wholesale. A clean, under 15k VOI9 will do low- middle $50's in the private market, without even trying. A few have sold for above that, in the last few months. A Carmax dealer would write a bigger check on the spot for both cars, than your target price, and still make money on both. good luck with that.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same response from me as well. You may want to stick to the non-special edition red, silver or black cars if you want to stay in the $38k range. You're at least $10k off on the white '04's and $13k off on the '06 VOI.

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeh....................... Ok. I would like to pick up an Enzo for 52k, I know you guys think they're worth more than that but that's what I'm willing to pay.

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same response from me as well. You may want to stick to the non-special edition red, silver or black cars if you want to stay in the $38k range. You're at least $10k off on the white '04's and $13k off on the '06 VOI.

I would be surprised if you could get one with a rebuilt title for what you are offering

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey if your not too busy sorting through all the sell offers you have no doubt received, I think I saw a burnt up 06 VOI car on ebay for 39000.:rolaugh:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam, another beat em up thread.........hehehehehe alley dudes here

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The post was made at 1:20 a.m. this morning. I'm going to place my laptop next to me before I go to sleep tonight. Log on tomorrow to see what I write while I'm sleeping/dreaming.

OP
OP
L

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, considering your all current owners, I'm not surprised that you think your car is worth more and the market price should go up. :omg: But keep in mind, most people who sell these cars do so because they suddenly hit a finacial glitch, a business deal pops up which requires them to liquidate some assets or they get a great deal on a car (Gen IV) and they want to sell their car quick, so they can buy the other one. These cars are not usually sold by someone who just gets sick of driving it and having it take up space in the garage.

I'm starting with my offer, if someone has a counter, I'm open. :dunno: However, I think when we get closer to the 2013 hitting the ground, the prices on Gen IVs are going to drop significantly which will cause the Gen IIIs to drop a bit in price.

Last edited:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I agree with your reasoning about reasons to sell, I think a fire sale price would be significantly higher for those colors. Also, it's summer. Every summer the sale prices go up mysteriously.......... something to do with the weather.

I'd aim for a lower year and more common color for that price.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well being as April was 3 months ago, I am assuming that this was a belated April Fools joke. If someone was looking to give their car away, they could get more from Carmax than what you offered. Also, if they were going to give it away at that low of a price, they would more than likely offer it for sale to one of their club brethren than just someone off the street. We do like to keep the cars in the family so to speak. As others have stated, you might pick up one with a salvaged title for that price.

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2013 hitting the ground, the prices on Gen IVs are going to drop significantly which will cause the Gen IIIs to drop a bit in price.

Doesn't really apply to a car which there are not many made. I'm still waiting for the GT40 to depreciate to since the Ford GT came out... but thats not gonna happen. Look at the 1995 Vipers.. they still get 35k+. Viper prices will stay about the same after their initial depreciation from new. If I saw a white VOI coupe for sale for $43K.. I'd buy it on the spot and either sell mine or resell it for the $57k they usually get.

Last edited:

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Winter is your only hope for those prices. You never know, but you could get lucky

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh....................... Ok. I would like to pick up an Enzo for 52k, I know you guys think they're worth more than that but that's what I'm willing to pay.

Dang just sold mine with my Murci for that. Jeez I knew I could have got more!!!!!!!

Yeah there is acutally a rebuilt SC on flebay for 36K and its a 06 coupe. (Seems to sit a little high tho????)

I have been looking for ANY coupe clean title in a 06 and NOTHING. Found a few reds for about 47K and Black/gray for about 45K but that IT!

Goodluck, and if you find what your looking for I would just buy two or three and sell me one!

-Tim

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked up a 04 white mamba for 50k with 4k a few months ago so i dont i think you find any in the 30's i have seen a few go for 46ish with more miles .....

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have what you need... 2006 VOI - 5 delivery miles....shoot me an email

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, considering your all current owners, I'm not surprised that you think your car is worth more and the market price should go up. :omg: But keep in mind, most people who sell these cars do so because they suddenly hit a finacial glitch, a business deal pops up which requires them to liquidate some assets or they get a great deal on a car (Gen IV) and they want to sell their car quick, so they can buy the other one. These cars are not usually sold by someone who just gets sick of driving it and having it take up space in the garage.

I'm starting with my offer, if someone has a counter, I'm open. :dunno: However, I think when we get closer to the 2013 hitting the ground, the prices on Gen IVs are going to drop significantly which will cause the Gen IIIs to drop a bit in price.

I totally disagree with your statements. Yes, while some have sold their cars for the reason you state, a vast majority do NOT sell them, for those reasons. As far as we owners of the rarer cars think that our cars are very valuable, I think the prices that these cars are getting speaks for itself.

Reaction score
Seems to me it's a 2006 VOI car, which is a white/blue striped coupe...only 5 miles. I think that sums it up!

No not exactly and I didn't see it for sale in the VCA classified section of the forum herein, and I don't read minds well.
If he is thinking about selling it for any where close to what the OP is looking to purchase, I might have a friend who would be interested, so I asked.
My PM works fine if there are photos, a description and pricing information.
Thanks

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank bought the car new, stored it for 6 years and never drove it.
I'm sure it will be in this guys price range....:lmao:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No not exactly and I didn't see it for sale in the VCA classified section of the forum herein, and I don't read minds well.
If he is thinking about selling it for any where close to what the OP is looking to purchase, I might have a friend who would be interested, so I asked.
My PM works fine if there are photos, a description and pricing information.
Thanks

Not trying to be a dick in my previous post, just thought it was pretty clear. He wants nowhere near the OPs price btw

OP
OP
L

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know guys, I think I shouldn't try and buy your cars, but start to try and sell you your future cars.:D

MODERATOR EDIT NO EBAY OR OTHER OUTSIDE ADS PLEASE.

Last edited: